Cruise ship souvenir DVD

Ranyw

Hello!

I hope everyone is safe and healthy out there.  Not to date myself but back in the day Carnival used to sell a souvenir DVD with footage from the cruise.  I totally regret not buying one back in the day.  I know today we use YouTube.  Did anyone buy one and do you still watch it?  It seems like a great time to watch and reminisce.

2 hours ago, 4hunters said:

I have one from a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise on Splendor, November 2011.  I'm glad I have it and enjoy watching it from time to time.  I didn't realize that Carnival stopped selling these.

Had one from our Panama Canal transit from 2007. Loved it but it’s now nowhere to be found. 

I have one from my first cruise with RCCL in 2012. Carnival was still offering them when I did my first cruise with them later the same year but completely forgot to buy one. That was the last time I saw them offered for sale. 

Edited by Rudyard

We have one from the Glory and one from the Valor back in 2005 and 2007.  Haven't watched them for a while, but will pull them out now and then when I need a cruise fix.  We also have placemats from both of those ships, which were signed by the dining staff.  We had them laminated and use them quite often.  Miss cruising but just found out the border between our two provinces in opening next month and we will be able to visit our grandchildren for the first time in  months.  I know that that is not related, but just had to share it because I am so excited.