Third times the charm??

dltvermont

Well, I had vowed that I wouldnt rebook after two cancellations until I saw ships on the water but I couldnt wait. I booked the Magic in March of 2022 (started a Roll Call for it as well if anyone else is sailing March 26th). If things arent moving by then we have worse issues on our hands!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dltvermont said:

Well, I had vowed that I wouldnt rebook after two cancellations until I saw ships on the water but I couldnt wait. I booked the Magic in March of 2022 (started a Roll Call for it as well if anyone else is sailing March 26th). If things arent moving by then we have worse issues on our hands!

That's what I figured when I booked February 2022. Once the vaccines started rolling out we decided to take a change on a mid-November cruise and we are cautiously optimistic about that one. It will be the first sailing of that ship since the lockdown so we realize that service may be spotty but heck, we'll be on a cruise.

• Like 1

I've had an August 2021 cruise booked for awhile.  It is paid in full and the result of three previous cancelled cruises.  It has a $600 OBC and a free cheers plan.  I got another offer for free cheers and went ahead and put a deposit down on a January cruise.  If my August cruise doesn't sail, I feel very optimistic that my January cruise will.

Just now, TNcruising02 said:

I've had an August 2021 cruise booked for awhile.  It is paid in full and the result of three previous cancelled cruises.  It has a $600 OBC and a free cheers plan.  I got another offer for free cheers and went ahead and put a deposit down on a January cruise.  If my August cruise doesn't sail, I feel very optimistic that my January cruise will.

Im very confident on ours as well. Im also hoping maybe some of the initial restart things will be relaxed by then as well, like masks on lido and having to take a ship sponsored excursion.

We got Cheers for $100 per room which is still a great deal. Not free but saves over $800 per room! We probably wouldnt have bought it at normal price as my wife wouldnt be able to make it worth the cost.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dltvermont said:

We did something similar. We were booked for May 2020 on a southern caribbean cruise on Horizon, which of course was canceled. Rebooked that to a cruise out of NY for last July 2020...canceled..moved that to May 2021...rinse repeat...well...not exactly..we moved, before it was canceled the May 2021 cruise to a similar itinerary for November 2021 on Magic. But, being somewhat determined to sail on the Horizon, we've booked the same southern caribbean itinerary for May of 2022, that we originally booked for May 2020, canceled for May 2021, now....figuring third time HAS to be a charm for May 2022...and of course fingers crossed for November of this year.

6 hours ago, dltvermont said:

Im very confident on ours as well. Im also hoping maybe some of the initial restart things will be relaxed by then as well, like masks on lido and having to take a ship sponsored excursion.

We got Cheers for $100 per room which is still a great deal. Not free but saves over $800 per room! We probably wouldnt have bought it at normal price as my wife wouldnt be able to make it worth the cost.

We have had Mardi Gras B2B, and had Horizon B2B twice cancelled rebooked Glory for August 2021, and Freedom for December 2021. Was able to get cheers for these two cruises at a great rate, one for $220.00 and the other for $80.00. Can’t beat that for 28 days. Looks like cruising is on its way back soon.

• Like 1