Turning Elite mid voyage

ProfMHC

35 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Minibar is 10 alcohol and 10 non alcohol, you can swap alcohol for alcohol, so all one kind of alcohol like only Vodka or what ever combo you like of the ten.

We get 10 beers (Heineken) and 10 mineral water (Perrier).  Wish we could submit it in Personalizer save Room Service the extra work.

16 minutes ago, ProfMHC said:

I said I’m confused and that anything can happen because I’ve seen from those who replied that a variety of experiences have occurred! So I stand ready to expect the unexpected. Not a bad policy overall these days! 

OK. But, have you already completed 15 cruises or will the 1st ten days be your 15th cruise?

On 4/27/2021 at 10:51 AM, Esprit said:

We tried that with the excuse we were arguably on a B2B. But it was booked as a two week cruise so no Elite perks until the next booked cruise sadly!

That is exactly what I meant (2nd post) when I said it would be the next cruise. It was booked as a 20 day cruise and NOT a b2b.

30 minutes ago, Jaymuxman said:

That is exactly what I meant (2nd post) when I said it would be the next cruise. It was booked as a 20 day cruise and NOT a b2b.

I think the experiences people have shared on cruise critic is that it could go either way, sometimes one gets the perks added if they ask and other times one is told they must wait until the next cruise.  I’ve heard more positive experiences than negative ones. Could be people don’t share when they get turned down, or maybe an official change in policy, or like many things Princess, it varies depending on the person working a cruise. 🤷🏻‍♀️