Cruising from September

Jennizor

Just had an email from P & O advertising cruises from Southampton from 1 September. Fjords, Canaries and Med are listed. This makes me a little more hopeful for our Eastern Med cruise on 9 September. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

😆 I moved my cruise from September to June next year. Must admit it seems crazy it’s still on sale, 19th September I was due to go.

Our cruise is October 8th.  I'm staying positive and sticking to my guns with everything crossed(could  that be why I keep falling over?🤔😁)

A lot can happen in 5 months😉

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 5

Would love P and O to announce their plans, our sept honeymoon cruise to the Baltic is supposed to be the 1st Ventura cruise when it resumes. it’s so not likely and causing us stress that we don’t know where we stand.

• Like 1

Just now, amfc_lenny said:

Would love P and O to announce their plans, our sept honeymoon cruise to the Baltic is supposed to be the 1st Ventura cruise when it resumes. it’s so not likely and causing us stress that we don’t know where we stand.

I'm sorry this is upsetting your honeymoon plans. I don't know if this is of any help, but if P&O do the same as when our June cruise was cancelled, they first move the balance due date to 1 month before the cruise is due to sail. If they move our balance due date from July 7th to September then it's most likely going to be cancelled. Don't take it as gospel, because they could change it, but for now, it's the hint I'm waiting for.

I hope things work out for you and congratulations.

Avril

• Like 2

I'd be hopeful about Norway going on green list., cases about 40 per 100000 , ie twice ours but better than anywhere else in Europe other than Portugal , 27% vaccinated.  Looks good for 5 months time. Balticsshould be a goer

• Like 1

We are due to sail on the same Baltic cruise having had our Fjord cruise cancelled last September, 4 months seems to be a long time with this bloody plague and it could go either way. Whilst we will be happy to travel I am concerned that the restictions will impact the  on board experience and probably limit the places thar you can visit if this is the case I would rather cancel and go when things are more normal.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Tim said:

We are due to sail on the same Baltic cruise having had our Fjord cruise cancelled last September, 4 months seems to be a long time with this bloody plague and it could go either way. Whilst we will be happy to travel I am concerned that the restictions will impact the  on board experience and probably limit the places thar you can visit if this is the case I would rather cancel and go when things are more normal.

Tim, exactly how I feel.

I think spending a lot of money to go to a few places which might not be very welcoming of tourists and with a lot of restrictions. Have to admit we’re thinking of cancelling, especially with this new variant. 

3 hours ago, 7th cruise said:

We are booked for October 31st to the Canaries I would really love this to go ahead but I'm thinking this will get cancelled just after 3rd July when i have paid the final balance, god I'm sceptical 

July 3rd seems very early for final payment. My cruise is due to sail on October 8th with final payment due on August14th

9 minutes ago, mike30542 said:

July 3rd seems very early for final payment. My cruise is due to sail on October 8th with final payment due on August14th

That can't be with P&O, our next cruise is 9th October and P&O want payment by 14th July.

On 5/18/2021 at 6:26 PM, terrierjohn said:

That can't be with P&O, our next cruise is 9th October and P&O want payment by 14th July.

My thoughts too John. Our cruise is 9th October but final balance is due 11th July.

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
correction