Adventure of the Seas June and July Cruise Drink Packages

So just booked on the Adventure for June 19 cruise.  This is my first RCCL cruise in over 15 years.  So I see the deluxe drink package is $67/person + 18% gratuity.  So for my cruise that would be $1107 for 2 people.  Does Royal ever discount the drink packages or should I wait to buy it onboard?  I figure for this cruise with 2 sea days and 2 days at CoCo Cay I will get my monies worth.

awesome, thanks.  do they also run any promo's on the internet?  and for the basic internet plan which is $12.79/person/day does that allow social media like Facebook?

21 minutes ago, bstel said:

awesome, thanks.  do they also run any promo's on the internet?  and for the basic internet plan which is $12.79/person/day does that allow social media like Facebook?

Yes, Voom wifi is normally part of the sales--and prices totally vary by ship, sailing date.  I think my concern for you is that you are sailing very soon and may or may not still have a sale you can catch before you leave.  Your cruise planner should show you what 'onboard pricing' would be (or you can do the math when it says '20% off compared to onboard pricing').   Lately the onboard pricing for the deluxe beverage package has been a hefty $84 per day, and then 18% on top of that.  Oh, and keep in mind that the best value on wifi is to order a two device package versus two single packages if you have two people.  Same for 3 or 4.  Get the multi-device package and only one person purchases it, and then you can use that many devices using the code for that one package.  Hope that makes sense, but for example I have a cruise with 7 of us going.  One of us bought a 4 device, one of use bought a 3 device, and that will cover all of our phones.  The one that is Surf & Stream is the better if you are uploading things like videos to social media, or watching videos.  If it's purely to text and check email, the more basic one is just fine.  

Here's hoping there's a good Memorial Day sale approaching. 

Edited by rockmom