Check RCCL website / call travel agent to re-price cabin

I check on my own from time to time even though we have a TA.  We were able to go from a Promenade Interior View to Central Park Balcony for a total of $5 more!  This is for 3 people Dec 23-20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, spooky981 said:

How can I check prices on a 2br aquatheater suite when they've been sold out for a year?

You can’t. What you should have done is at the time you booked no red the price of other site categories and check them against current pricing.  If any of those dropped then there may have been a drop on your suite as well.  If you call Royal they can check. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You can’t. What you should have done is at the time you booked no red the price of other site categories and check them against current pricing.  If any of those dropped then there may have been a drop on your suite as well.  If you call Royal they can check. 

This works for me on our Oasis 2 bdrm GS... they are all gone, even though it's not until Feb 2023. Thankfully I paid attention to the prices of other categories, and was able to get a lower price after they were sold out.

• Like 3

I always check prices , my oasis cruise a couple of years ago went down over 500 a person, I had originally booked a grand suite and was a to book owners suite for original price of the grand. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, George C said:

I always check prices , my oasis cruise a couple of years ago went down over 500 a person, I had originally booked a grand suite and was a to book owners suite for original price of the grand. 

I try to check our cruise prices every day. It takes 5 minutes. I leave a post it note with the prices we currently have booked on my computer, and use it as a reference. I've already saved over $1000 on the room we have booked for Alaska next summer. It gets a little trickier when you have a refundable rate booked. With those, if the pp price goes down, I will do a mock booking to see what the total price is, because sometimes the rate pp goes down, but the rate for a refundable deposit goes up, so it's either a wash or higher in the end. 

And I'm pretty sure I learned these tips from the great people here on CC!

• Like 1