Booking a Cabin

No. Unfortunately, loyalty status doesn't really mean much. And lately, the flash sales amounts have been higher than the balcony discount, so we haven't even been able to take advantage of that loyalty perk. :classic_smile: RCI has announced sometimes that members will have first shot at cabins, but in practice, I haven't seen it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Maybe you will have good luck with royal up?

RoyalUp...as you know has nothing to do with C&A level...It's all about the $$$$ you bid :classic_wink:

16 minutes ago, Ashland said:

RoyalUp...as you know has nothing to do with C&A level...It's all about the $$$$ you bid :classic_wink:

Diamond wouldnt help get a better cabin than you booked, it's the only way I know of and yes costs extra.

On 5/28/2021 at 5:41 PM, birdsinparadise525 said:

Are any cabins held for Diamond Level Status for a while before letting them go to the public? We'll be Diamond next year.

Have never seen this.  You maybe able to get a better cabin or price by using a travel agent.

4 hours ago, shippmates said:

Have never seen this.  You maybe able to get a better cabin or price by using a travel agent.

At one time upper level C&A were given an email notice the day before bookings opened....but that was a hit or miss and didn't last long.

the one thing about Disney cruise line is they truly release new itineraries and ship but loyal status.

the new ship coming called WISH, released but loyalty over the course of a week.  In fact the highest level was divided over 3 days, 25+, 20+, and 16+.

and they also release short excursions by loyalty level as well which I do not agree with.

Prices go up as the months go by for DCL.

I would say to always beware of any RCI special sales and something is buried somewhere within the pricing you can be sure of that.

I always feel sorry for newbies to most lines as they have less to choose from sometimes.