Change to Adventure Itinerary for August

22 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

Didn’t get the email for our August sailing, but maybe because we booked via a TA?  Regardless, we are perfectly happy if this change applies to our trip 🙂

We booked through Royal and we are on the August 28th cruise.  We received the email this afternoon.

• Thanks 1

Just now, spammie said:

We booked through Royal and we are on the August 28th cruise.  We received the email this afternoon.

We are on the 21st — pretty sure it’s a TA thing, and official notice will be along.  🙂 

4 hours ago, dswallow said:

The full email for 9/4/2021 (identical to the 9/11/2021 email I received, other than the date, and probably the same for all August sailings as well).

Full resolution version: ShareInfo_2021.09.04_2021.06.09.jpg (698×1996) (2150.com)

ShareInfo_2021.09.04_2021.06.09.jpg

Thank you. Since you posted it, I'm sure I will get the email any minute now.

Tom

Edited by notmyrealnameoremail

1 hour ago, wreckem2013 said:

Are they changing all the July ones as well? Pretty sure freedom conflicts with adventure every Sunday in July as well.

I haven't gotten one for July 17th yet - but guess soon? I tried to look up Freedom for July but I guess they are all sold out as I couldn't find it. Last time I looked Freedom was going to be with us July 18th at CocoCay

3 hours ago, wreckem2013 said:

Are they changing all the July ones as well? Pretty sure freedom conflicts with adventure every Sunday in July as well.

July 10th itinerary changed as well. I haven't gotten the email yet (TA thing), but someone shared it in our roll call as well as the fb group.

51 minutes ago, CruisingHogFan said:

So I wonder what Freedom will do with the Nassau port? It’s currently scheduled to be in Nassau the same day that Adventure departs.  (Saturday) 

Freedom will treat it no different than any other day stop the Bahamas hosts.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Freedom will treat it no different than any other day stop the Bahamas hosts.

The purpose of the changes is no more than one ship in port at a time. If Adventure is disembarking and embarking each Saturday then from my understanding Freedom won’t be able to be in port as scheduled.

10 minutes ago, CruisingHogFan said:

The purpose of the changes is no more than one ship in port at a time. If Adventure is disembarking and embarking each Saturday then from my understanding Freedom won’t be able to be in port as scheduled.

The one-ship limitation is only about private islands if they want to be consistent with the CDC requirements that allow non-vaccinated passengers to not wear a mask on the island. It doesn't apply to any other ports.

5 minutes ago, dswallow said:

The one-ship limitation is only about private islands if they want to be consistent with the CDC requirements that allow non-vaccinated passengers to not wear a mask on the island. It doesn't apply to any other ports.

Thanks for the clarification! Others were posting about Cozumel and other ports so I was confused.

Probably will all change anyway lol

My planner is now showing a change, but not the same as the email that is posted.  We have:

day 2 CocoCay 

day 3 cruising

day 4 Cozumel

Day 5 cruising

Day 6 Grand Bahama

day 7 CocoCay 

of course, our purchased CocoCay excursions have not migrated to the one new date

8 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

My planner is now showing a change, but not the same as the email that is posted.  We have:

day 2 CocoCay 

day 3 cruising

day 4 Cozumel

Day 5 cruising

Day 6 Grand Bahama

day 7 CocoCay 

of course, our purchased CocoCay excursions have not migrated to the one new date

Interesting. What date you sailing?

52 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

day 2 CocoCay 

day 3 cruising

day 4 Cozumel

Day 5 cruising

Day 6 Grand Bahama

day 7 CocoCay 

Interesting. That matches up with the 6/19 sailing itinerary change that is happening because of the Freedom of the Seas test cruise from June 20-22, 2021.

ShareInfo_2021.06.19_2021.06.09.jpg (700×1994) (2150.com)

Edited by dswallow

10 minutes ago, dswallow said:

Interesting. That matches up with the 6/19 sailing itinerary change that is happening because of the Freedom of the Seas test cruise from June 20-22, 2021.

ShareInfo_2021.06.19_2021.06.09.jpg (700×1994) (2150.com)

I will take your word for it. Wonder what it means, lol.  Did someone make a mistake, or will Freedom be doing a different itinerary that week?

Don’t forget they have to also make sure Odyssey 8 and 6 night cruises do not overlap with adventure and freedom on the adjusted schedules as well.

It’s obvious that freedom is going to call on CoCo cay on Saturdays  when Odyssey is not there. That keeps Adventure at Coco Cay on Sundays when Freedom gets bumped to Saturdays. When Odyssey is on CoCo Cay on Saturdays that keeps Freedom at CoCo cay on Sundays and pushes Adventure to Freeport on Sundays. It’s why there are three different Adventure itineraries now. 

Edited by wreckem2013