new issue with logging in

compozer

I wanted to book flights for a cruise next spring and when I logged in, This new message came up.  I have logged in hundreds of times with no problem.   Can't get in to see what the problem is.

• The Date of Birth you entered does not match your information on file.        

6 minutes ago, compozer said:

I wanted to book flights for a cruise next spring and when I logged in, This new message came up.  I have logged in hundreds of times with no problem.   Can't get in to see what the problem is.

My TA said he has a client with more than 50 Princess cruises. They were trying to access the phabulous new app and couldn't get in. The TA said Princess seems to have "lost" their phone number and birth date information. </boggle>

Edit: Are you trying to get in using your booking number rather than logging into an account? That's the only way I can see them wanting a birth date entered. If so, I have to wonder why you would use that method of access rather than simply logging into your account with a user name and password.

Edited by Thrak

So many new issues.  I think they have lost a number of FCD's.  I have had so many cruises canceled and I never really kept track of ones I purchased and what cruises I used them for.     Guess from now on I need to be more organized.    It doesn't help that I have three cruises still on my personalizer that were canceled months ago and those FCD's are still listed on them.     I just want to find a cruise that I can book and does not get canceled...............

1 hour ago, compozer said:

I would phone Princess, ask them to look you up and see what BD they have versus what you know it to be.  (I realize it is a personal verification question, but tell them the real thing and at the same time explain the issue and that their system might have changed to a wrong value?).

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 12:04 AM, dog said:

Good idea. They had my BD wrong by one day and Princess had to make the correction 

They had my birthday wrong by one day as well! That, however, is just the tip of the iceberg with regards to the list of data problems I am currently having with both the Princess website as well as the phone app.

5 minutes ago, fairmontracer said:

They had my birthday wrong by one day as well! That, however, is just the tip of the iceberg with regards to the list of data problems I am currently having with both the Princess website as well as the phone app.

Sorry you are having a problem.  Usually just a phone call will take care of it.  We have had no issues and hope you can get it resolved soon so you can move on to more happier things......like packing for the next voyage.

Edited by Grego
Reworded the whole thing.