Complete Health Assessment

Barba21885

Sailing on the Sunshine with my sister who is a first time cruiser.  Does anyone know the particulars of what is needed for a "Complete Health Assessment".  Both of us are vaccinated and have our cards but just wondering what all this entails.

• Like 1

Somebody posted one here previously.  It was about 5 or 6 questions.  They were basically the same things you are asked when going to the dentist or some other business.  Like, "have you been in contact with anyone known to have covid?" "have you had symptoms, fever in the last 2 weeks?" Things of that nature.

1 hour ago, SCBarker said:

Somebody posted one here previously.  It was about 5 or 6 questions.  They were basically the same things you are asked when going to the dentist or some other business.  Like, "have you been in contact with anyone known to have covid?" "have you had symptoms, fever in the last 2 weeks?" Things of that nature.

I wonder what happens when a doctor or a nurse who has dealt with Covid patients has to answer that sort of questionnaire. Surely, they deserve a vacation! 

11 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

I wonder what happens when a doctor or a nurse who has dealt with Covid patients has to answer that sort of questionnaire. Surely, they deserve a vacation! 

They do a follow-up interview to evaluate the risk.  And hopefully the passenger cruises like normal!

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Doctors and nurses follow strict PPE guidelines for any suspected, possible or definite COVID patients. Full PPE, N95, double mask, face shield, gown, shoe covers, gloves and hair covering.  As far as CDC is concerned when Full PPE is used it isn't considered an exposure. 

Who ever posted on here the questionnaire, how do they know it is not available until 3 days before sailing and there are no cruises that are going out in 3 days,  the first who will see it will be the July3rd Vista cruise therefore they will not see the questionnaire till next week

1 minute ago, lele100 said:

Who ever posted on here the questionnaire, how do they know it is not available until 3 days before sailing and there are no cruises that are going out in 3 days,  the first who will see it will be the July3rd Vista cruise therefore they will not see the questionnaire till next week

It was before they set out the new rules shortening the online check-in times and moving the questionnaire to 3 days.

1 minute ago, lele100 said:

Your Cruise Manager has the date its available Right now it's 3 days before the cruise.

55 minutes ago, sailingships said:

Your Cruise Manager has the date its available Right now it's 3 days before the cruise.

Thats what I said, its available 3 days before the cruise, and there are no cruises in 3 days, so how do they know what the form looks like?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lele100 said:

Thats what I said, its available 3 days before the cruise, and there are no cruises in 3 days, so how do they know what the form looks like?

Oh Im sorry I didnt understand what you were saying. Yes that's a good point.

16 hours ago, Barba21885 said:

Sailing on the Sunshine with my sister who is a first time cruiser.  Does anyone know the particulars of what is needed for a "Complete Health Assessment".  Both of us are vaccinated and have our cards but just wondering what all this entails.

Since the first cruises are coming soon and these are completed a few days out, we should begin to hear from folks about what all is on these.  We are on the same cruise on the Sunrise in September, but a lot of things may change by then.  Hopefully, continuing for the better.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, kbandwb said:

Doctors and nurses follow strict PPE guidelines for any suspected, possible or definite COVID patients. Full PPE, N95, double mask, face shield, gown, shoe covers, gloves and hair covering.  As far as CDC is concerned when Full PPE is used it isn't considered an exposure. 

Yeah, this was SO not my experience. I was in the COVID unit for two nights. Not only did the doctors and nurses not take these precautions, they had a hospital IT person in my room working on my television (not because it wasn't working - working on future doctor visits over the TV).

27 minutes ago, ScottsSweetie said:

Yeah, this was SO not my experience. I was in the COVID unit for two nights. Not only did the doctors and nurses not take these precautions, they had a hospital IT person in my room working on my television (not because it wasn't working - working on future doctor visits over the TV).

Yikes!  Glad you're better now!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SCBarker said:

Here is the Health Assessment. It was posted by someone whose cruise had cancelled, but their cruise planner was still accessible.

image.png.6fd86e5295b76841ebe05a11840a0bc1.png

Do we need to print this and have it when we get on the ship or just complete on -line?

4 hours ago, ScottsSweetie said:

Yikes!

9 hours ago, ScottsSweetie said:

Wow!!  Im glad you're better.  Where I work, it's crazy strict with positive covid patients. That's crazy and unsafe for them.  

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kbandwb said:

Wow!!  Im glad you're better.  Where I work, it's crazy strict with positive covid patients. That's crazy and unsafe for them.  

Yes, I'm better, thanks - this was in March. And I see you're in Atlanta - we just moved from Woodstock to Phoenix last June. 🌞 🌵

• Like 1

Anyone else notice the Health Assessment date has changed again?  Originally it was like a week prior to the cruise, then 2 or 3 days prior and now it's two weeks prior.  We sail on the 15th of July and Check in and Health assessment are on June 29th.  I get my 2nd shot on the 30th of June.  

We are on the Breeze and are supposed to be going to Cozumel and that may change as well.  Oh well, any day on a ship is better than being at home...lol

Just trying to go with the flow....🤪

• Like 1

Yes, the Health Assessment is now available to be completed on the same date as your Check In. I just completed it for our July 3, Vista. Only two questions on it! Asked if each of us had our vaccine dosages competed two weeks ago, or not. Other options, on drop down, were No and Exempted. It does have you accept, by checking off, that you are liable for false statement.

Edited by 2Shoes2Go