Complete Health Assessment

Barba21885

As 2shoes2go stated…Health assessment is available…Just  completed health assessment for July 10 (Vista)…Only 1 question about vaccine status and checking off that you understand consequences of false information 

Edited by RRLC
Date error
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Yes, the Health Assessment is now available to be completed on the same date as your Check In. I just completed it for our July 3, Vista. Only two questions on it! Asked if each of us had our vaccine dosages competed two weeks ago, or not. Other options, on drop down, were No and Exempted. It does have you accept, by checking off, that you are liable for false statement.

1 hour ago, RRLC said:

As 2shoes2go stated…Health assessment is available…Just  completed health assessment for July 10 (Vista)…Only 1 question about vaccine status and checking off that you understand consequences of false information 

Good to know!  

Thank you!

Received a "Guest Advisory" email for the vaccine questions, needs to be completed by June 28. Posted the full email in a new topic.

The form we require today must be submitted for each member of your traveling party. In order to manage your sailing, we must receive your completed questionnaire by 11:59 pm EDT on Monday, June 28.  If we do not receive your questionnaire, your reservation may be subject to cancellation and your cruise fare automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, undertoes10 said:

When filling out the health assessment information, I was asked to input my passport number.  Some members of our group do not have passports.  Are they now required?

I would call Carnival and ask. There must be a reason why the question was asked.

28 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I would call Carnival and ask. There must be a reason why the question was asked.

I had already done check in when the Health Assessment (Vaccination Status) form was added.  I was not asked to enter this information.  So I am fairly certain they were checking in when the question was asked.  There is a drop down menu at check in to select which documentation you will be providing.  I see no reason to call Carnival for this one.  

• Like 3

We have a 7 day cruise out of Galveston on the Vista beginning 08/21/2021. Just checking in my cruise manager, I noticed online checking available Aug. 7, with complete health assessment Aug. 9. 2 days apart. I dunno, but this seems a little odd to me. 

1 hour ago, Joe817 said:

We have a 7 day cruise out of Galveston on the Vista beginning 08/21/2021. Just checking in my cruise manager, I noticed online checking available Aug. 7, with complete health assessment Aug. 9. 2 days apart. I dunno, but this seems a little odd to me. 

Our Health assessment is available two days after our check in available date for our cruise in early Sept.  Probably slowly tweaking things as operations start rolling again and they get a cadence.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Our Health assessment is available two days after our check in available date for our cruise in early Sept.  Probably slowly tweaking things as operations start rolling again and they get a cadence.

That makes sense. Thanks! 

37 minutes ago, stellarose said:

ok. hub app tells me I can check in November , the website says December. which is it???

I would say the website wins - the HUB app is probably using some old default timeframes.

It is also possible by the time Nov rolls around they will have synchronized.

EDIT: my HUB app check in date is exactly one month before the date listed on the website for our early-Sept cruise.  Again, I assume old data, website wins.

Edited by ProgRockCruiser
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, undertoes10 said:

When filling out the health assessment information, I was asked to input my passport number.  Some members of our group do not have passports.  Are they now required?

No not required.  That has always been there if you select passport as the travel document you will be using