POA port or starboard

Gracelyn

8 hours ago, Gracelyn said:

Thank you. I have picked Port side. Still 9 months to go lol

I’m so jealous! The POA was our last cruise in November 2019 before Covid. Are you going in March? If so be sure to book a whale watch on Maui. Have a wonderful time!! 🙂 

17 minutes ago, Beachiekeen said:

I’m so jealous! The POA was our last cruise in November 2019 before Covid. Are you going in March? If so be sure to book a whale watch on Maui. Have a wonderful time!! 🙂 

Yes, we had been canceled on the Tahiti to Hawaii for March 20/20. That price is literally triple so we will do the POA. My parents have passed and wanted us  to go to Hawaii because they visited Maui every year for 32 years. So it’s a memorial cruise ❤️ With my sister and husband 

On 6/24/2021 at 9:49 PM, Silver Sweethearts said:

In case you haven't looked it up and are trying to figure what space you'll have, your B6 large balcony cabin is 138 square feet inside with a balcony of 79 to 95 square feet (the regular balcony size is 40 square feet).    

We had one of those B6 balconies before they reclassified them and they were BAs .  That huge balcony was great!   The Napoli coast is gorgeous.  IMHO you should order a very nice beverage and enjoy it from a port side balcony.  The cruise took a few hours, whereas the volcano was more of a drive by.   The late afternoon lighting makes the coast magical, while when the ship turned for starboard folks to view, it was nearing dusk.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

We had one of those B6 balconies before they reclassified them and they were BAs .  That huge balcony was great!   The Napoli coast is gorgeous.  IMHO you should order a very nice beverage and enjoy it from a port side balcony.  The cruise took a few hours, whereas the volcano was more of a drive by.   The late afternoon lighting makes the coast magical, while when the ship turned for starboard folks to view, it was nearing dusk.

Thanks for that. We booked 8516. Ports ide. Definitely ordering a drink! Or 2!,