Timing/BOGO flight options

janroatan

Booked cruise using BOGO flight deal,received info on Airport/routes that will be used, but not flight times or airlines.

Anyone know when that info will be available?

Trying to decide if we'll drive to departure airport morning of, or book hotel night prior.

Don't 100% believe the route posted for your account. NCL still might change things before they purchase the tickets. Nothing will be final until you get the email that your flights are ticketed. Then you can go to that airline and hopefully pick your seats. You should have every flight locked in around 60 days before you are to leave for your trip. (Don't think it will be exactly 60 days though.) Keep checking your NCL account. one day it will just pop up.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 2:15 PM, Toledosfinest said:

Don't 100% believe the route posted for your account. NCL still might change things before they purchase the tickets. Nothing will be final until you get the email that your flights are ticketed. Then you can go to that airline and hopefully pick your seats. You should have every flight locked in around 60 days before you are to leave for your trip. (Don't think it will be exactly 60 days though.) Keep checking your NCL account. one day it will just pop up.

An update: With 316 days before our cruise out of Rome, NCL has posted the route my wife and I will be flying. They haven't purchased the tickets yet, and we expect the flights to change by next year when we cruise. I was able to figure out our flights by the times posted. I hope this isn't our flights because we would have a double connection on the way home from the cruise. So take a look now and then at your NCL account.  Your flight schedule could be posted like ours is.

29 minutes ago, Toledosfinest said:

An update: With 316 days before our cruise out of Rome, NCL has posted the route my wife and I will be flying. They haven't purchased the tickets yet, and we expect the flights to change by next year when we cruise. I was able to figure out our flights by the times posted. I hope this isn't our flights because we would have a double connection on the way home from the cruise. So take a look now and then at your NCL account.  Your flight schedule could be posted like ours is.

Where on the summary is the flight info posted?

Our cruise is February 2022 so I know it's too early to see flights. I just want to know where to look when it's there.

2 hours ago, Swindonrangers said:

We are flying from dublin to Bangkok pre cruise and Hong Kong to dublin after cruise.

Is it best to book our own flights or do Norwegian get better fares for you.

Cheers

Absolutely no way to say.  Book with NCL and your rates are locked.  If there are changes or cancellations, it's up to NCL to deal with it.

Book yourself and you have control over the schedule.  It might be cheaper and/or a better route but not always.  With the BOGO fare it is hard to imagine getting cheaper fares for international flights.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Toledosfinest said:

You can watch for your flights being posted by logging on to  NCL.com and log on to your account. If you don't have one, then get one on NCL website. Once you log on, click on the cruise your looking for. They should be posted on the upper right corner of the page. After your cruise loads, click on summary. If your flights are posted, they will be posted on the left hand side, and also if you scroll down to flights and transfers, your flights will be posted there. You won't get your exact flights, but they give you enough info to figure out what flights you will be on. Just remember, the flights can change until they are ticketed.

On 7/1/2021 at 9:03 AM, Swindonrangers said:

Is it best to book our own flights or do Norwegian get better fares for you.

Cheers

You can absolutely get some great rates by going through NCL...but beware!  You have NO control over being able to upgrade or change a flight.  You *should* be able to pick your seats within the economy section.  I prefer to always book Delta Comfort+.  On my flight that NCL arranged (even though the entire cruise is paid and flight is ticketed/paid) Delta cannot upgrade me (for ANY amount of money) because NCL "owns" the reservation.  This is the nature of bulk travel seats!

19 hours ago, Toledosfinest said:

You can watch for your flights being posted by logging on to  NCL.com and log on to your account. If you don't have one, then get one on NCL website. Once you log on, click on the cruise your looking for. They should be posted on the upper right corner of the page. After your cruise loads, click on summary. If your flights are posted, they will be posted on the left hand side, and also if you scroll down to flights and transfers, your flights will be posted there. You won't get your exact flights, but they give you enough info to figure out what flights you will be on. Just remember, the flights can change until they are ticketed.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

You can absolutely get some great rates by going through NCL...but beware!  You have NO control over being able to upgrade or change a flight.  You *should* be able to pick your seats within the economy section.  I prefer to always book Delta Comfort+.  On my flight that NCL arranged (even though the entire cruise is paid and flight is ticketed/paid) Delta cannot upgrade me (for ANY amount of money) because NCL "owns" the reservation.  This is the nature of bulk travel seats!

I was told we could purchase upgrades??? Is this not true?

10 hours ago, spaceballfa99 said:

If you purchase the BOGO airfare can you add days before or after the cruise?

I suggest reviewing the T&C's of the promo, everything is covered there and it's easy to find...