Where Did Boarding Documents Go For August Sailing?

Elaine5715

17 minutes ago, MamallamaAndDaddy said:

If you login to Carnival.com and then paste this, replacing ###### with your booking number you can see them.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=######&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Thanks but it didn't work

17 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

i just pulled mine up which i couldn't find any way other than that.  our cruise is in july though.  not sure if that matters.  it is telling me that we haven't completed checkin yet, can't do that till july 4th.  so maybe those don't really become accessible till you can do checkin.

• Like 1

I was able to pull up my August sailing this way.  Don’t think they will be available until check in is completed in the conventional way. Make sure you do all punctuation exactly the same, also. 

• Like 1

Thanks. It shows ours for our Sept 4 cruise and with the $500 OBC but, we are Platinum and it does not have PRIORITY on the luggage tags. Makes me think it's gonna be some time before that comes back (FTTF is still showing available under excursions)!

4 hours ago, MamallamaAndDaddy said:

If you login to Carnival.com and then paste this, replacing ###### with your booking number you can see them.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=######&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

It worked but the boarding pass wasnt there..

8 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

Were you able to see yours or are you assuming?

I know from past experiences that you can not see your boarding pass until after you are A, paid in full, B, it is after final payment date, and C, fully checked in the app. Carnival is not allowing check in until 14-16 days before the cruise at this time.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

And?  You were able able to view boarding documents and luggage tags after final payment

You can see luggage tags and other documents from the time you book. The only document you usually cant see is the boarding pass.

12 minutes ago, MamallamaAndDaddy said:

I know from past experiences that you can not see your boarding pass until after you are A, paid in full, B, it is after final payment date, and C, fully checked in the app. Carnival is not allowing check in until 14-16 days before the cruise at this time.

This is how it has always worked for me.  When I check in online, I can choose an available appointment time and Carnival assigns a boarding zone.  This is printed on the boarding pass.

9 hours ago, sailingships said:

You can see luggage tags and other documents from the time you book. The only document you usually cant see is the boarding pass.

All of it is one document and none are are currently available.  Not my first rodeo.

9 hours ago, MamallamaAndDaddy said:

So you are assuming and not from actual, current, post COVID experience. 

On 6/27/2021 at 11:53 AM, MamallamaAndDaddy said:

Thanks for the link MamallamaAndDaddy.  I was amazed to see that it works even as for out as our October 30, 2022 Transatlantic cruise (including luggage tags)

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 1:11 PM, Elaine5715 said:

Were you logged into your Carnival account?  It only works if you are.

On another note, I hope Carnival is going to fix their website soon so we can find our booking details without having to jump through these kinds of hoops.  I know they've been extremely busy and have had to update their website quite frequently in the past few months, but it's a pretty big deal to be able to log into your account to be able to verify the charges on your account, OBC, etc.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2021 at 9:53 AM, MamallamaAndDaddy said:

When I click on that link, the main carnival page comes up...what am I doing wrong?