Vista Getting all cleaned up for Big Day

phoneman69

Looks like the Vista is getting lots of attention for her Big Day tomorrow. Been watching on the Galveston webcam and lots of activity. Can hardly wait as a return to sailing continues tomorrow. I know I'll be watching the webcam all day

I wonder if Vista's webcam will be turned on? I've been searching near & far about the ship's webcams, but haven't found anything. They used to have a section on the Carnival website....somewhere, but I'll be darned if I can find it. 

18 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

I wonder if Vista's webcam will be turned on? I've been searching near & far about the ship's webcams, but haven't found anything. They used to have a section on the Carnival website....somewhere, but I'll be darned if I can find it. 

Found it on another site but all cameras on Carnival ships i selected said they were off line. Hope they turn them on for Vista and Horizon tomorrow

Edited by phoneman69
spelling

Just now, IntrepidFromDC said:

I see two so far, both port webcams. Carnival site says ship deck cams are not operating at this time.

The port webcams have a closeup (below) and a "whole ship" view - two different webcams.

image.thumb.png.5d27a4460a24e9932f9611b8dbdf90e4.png

Intrepid, can you post a link to where you found out the info on the Vista webcam? I used to be able to find it, but not now. 

5 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Intrepid, can you post a link to where you found out the info on the Vista webcam? I used to be able to find it, but not now. 

maybe this one but they're still offline

https://www.*****/cruise-ship-webcams/carnival-cruise-lines/

if the stars come up again its c r u i s i n . m e ....

Edited by babygrljaz
link invalid

11 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

I went back and tried every word combination I could remember trying, I think it had "deckcam" instead of "webcam", but although I find other url's saying it's down, nothing directly at carnival.com just now.  Hopefully this helps everyone through one more day of waiting to sail though... Deck Cam - Carnival Vista - YouTube

1 minute ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

I went back and tried every word combination I could remember trying, I think it had "deckcam" instead of "webcam", but although I find other url's saying it's down, nothing directly at carnival.com just now.  Hopefully this helps everyone through one more day of waiting to sail though... Deck Cam - Carnival Vista - YouTube

Many thanks for trying Intrepid! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Thanks Blerk and everybody. I give up. I've tried everything under the sun, which leads me to believe it's just plum not available. Disappointing to say the least. 

Hope they turn them on tomorrow. will be quite the show

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, crooooze said:

It’s kinda funny how watching port webcams is like catnip to us cruisers.... But when I mention port cams to non-cruising friends or family, I’m advised to get a life. 

I know that feeling DW say's next 70 days are going to be trying for both before our sailing.

15 minutes ago, crooooze said:

It’s kinda funny how watching port webcams is like catnip to us cruisers.... But when I mention port cams to non-cruising friends or family, I’m advised to get a life. 

I mentioned I might to galveston to watch it sail away, no one could understand the joy in it.  My daughter was the only one that suggested i "stalk" the webcams instead of dealing with traffic....sad but true i could sit there for hours just watching this beauty 🤭

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, crooooze said:

I've been excited for weeks, vista sails july 3. People ask are you on it, well no, but I'm on it in sept. They walk away scratching their heads why I will look at pictures of her sailing away and feel happy. It took so much for carnival to get to today. It is a celebration to me.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Thank you!