Shore Excusions Disappeared?

1 hour ago, prov2727 said:

I had a very popular excursion that I had been watching to show up. Several showed up for that port, I booked the one I wanted, and the next day they were all gone except the one that I booked still shows up for me. Probably wasn't supposed to be up yet, but it looks like they're going to let me keep the excursion. 

Once you have booked an excursion, any other excursions that conflict will disappear.

I'm on The Gem in August and nothing is available for Cozumel or Costa Maya yet. Maybe they're waiting to see what tour operators are still open after all this time, but it does seem odd. I usually look for private or smaller tours, but with the Latitudes and Free at Sea Discount, I would definitely like to compare.

8 hours ago, julig22 said:

Once you have booked an excursion, any other excursions that conflict will disappear.

The Breakaway is scheduled to be docked in Bermuda for three consecutive days. Most excursions last three hours or less and there are evening excursions. Unless someone has filled ALL of the excursion slots, it doesn't explain why no excursions appear, and it sounds as if the people reporting this (or only one, at NYC) haven't yet booked ANY.

But what do I know.

Edited by kochleffel

1 hour ago, kochleffel said:

The Breakaway is scheduled to be docked in Bermuda for three consecutive days. Most excursions last three hours or less and there are evening excursions. Unless someone has filled ALL of the excursion slots, it doesn't explain why no excursions appear, and it sounds as if the people reporting this (or only one, at NYC) haven't yet booked ANY.

But what do I know.

That response was to a specific comment made regarding excursions for a port that disappeared after one was booked.  Absolutely no idea why there aren't excursions  for Bermuda. That's what I know. 

10 hours ago, kochleffel said:

But what do I know.

Correct. I have not booked any excursions for either leg of my B2B on the Breakaway. My 9/26 sailing is still showing 26 excursions, but the 10/3 sailing is only showing one (the post-debarkation NYC tour ending at the airport).

On 7/5/2021 at 3:34 PM, reeinaz said:

They'll exclude the ones that conflict with the one you've already booked. That annoys me because it doesn't give you the option to change your mind. lol

If that is what they are doing, it would be better to gray out the ones that conflict.  Who knows, you might change your mind and switch to an excursion that costs more and makes NCL more money!  😀

13 minutes ago, mpk said:

If that is what they are doing, it would be better to gray out the ones that conflict.  Who knows, you might change your mind and switch to an excursion that costs more and makes NCL more money!  😀

Yes it seems it's someone's idea of making things "easier" for the user.  I find it a real pain....

• Like 1

I'm booked on the 10/17 Bermuda cruise and still only have one excursion. I called the shore excursion desk last week and they advised me they were working on negotiating with the tours. Apparently they should be done by the end of this week. Here's hoping...

I spoke with my PCC yesterday and he said they are having problems with the web site. He also tried to tell me that the excursions will not show up until I am paid in full (which I know is untrue but whatever) on an unrelated topic I got my 3X LAT points added!

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

Shore excursions finally showed up on the 10/3 Breakaway sailing to Bermuda out of NYC! There are 21 currently available, compared to the 26 available for the 9/26 sailing.

I just saw and booked! I also noticed that the one shore excursion to go to town and go shopping is for only one day (first day of arrival). So if anyone plans on doing it, you might want to sign up. I'm guessing it's to keep the number down while ships are docked for the week due to Covid. Each ship probably gets it's own day and time slot. 

I went from 43 to 69 excursions for The Gem next month. I just noticed this morning. Before there was nothing for Costa Maya and Cozumel. I now have lots for Cozumel...but still just four for Costa Maya. I tend to book privately, but with the excursion credit and platinum discount, I do want to weigh my options. It's cutting it close for making plans, that's all I know. 

Edited by AKR2011