Supervisor or PCC leader

LADinCT

I have called the PCC who booked my cruise 4 times & no response for the last week. My billing is all messed up. I was on the phone for an hour with her changing my cabin class & now everything is messed up & I have the error in my service charge of $2200+. I’m not sailing until Sept, but I do have to make a final payment by the end of this month.

I can’t abide people not calling back. I’ll give you a pass on the first call but not 4. What happens if I have a problem? Or my NCL air connection strands me somewhere. She could at least email.

Any recommendations here?

No recommendation beyond keep calling.  Nothing else you can do.  Hang in there and good luck.

But this is why people say "oh, I would never book with a Travel Agent.  I would lose 'control" of my booking."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LADinCT said:

I have called the PCC who booked my cruise 4 times & no response for the last week. My billing is all messed up. I was on the phone for an hour with her changing my cabin class & now everything is messed up & I have the error in my service charge of $2200+. I’m not sailing until Sept, but I do have to make a final payment by the end of this month.

I can’t abide people not calling back. I’ll give you a pass on the first call but not 4. What happens if I have a problem? Or my NCL air connection strands me somewhere. She could at least email.

Any recommendations here?

Just get main reservations to help you. No need to talk to a non-responsive PCC. 

I have had a few glitches with my reservation and I have no idea who my PCC is.  I just called the main line and every time someone helped me.  The latest being Julys extra latitude points.  

There seems to be a misconception about using PCCs.

A good PCC can be useful, but dealing with one isn’t like dealing with a travel agent where many things have to be done my them. You always have the option to just pick up the phone and dial the main number, whether for new bookings or to deal with issues.

I’ve had a few different PCCs, some of whom have been good and others not good. If they are responsive then I tend to call or email them, but if not then I’ll just call the main number.

I usually just use the chat feature to resolve any issues I have. At the end of the chat you have the option of saving the chat as a document to your computer. I always do just in case I need that info later. I never have needed it but it makes me feel good to have a transcript of the conversation saved "just in case."

My experience is if you book with your PCC, this reservation is tied to this PCC, if you book directly it is not tied. I tried to cancel a reservation booked with a PCC by calling the main number but they were always transfering me to this bad PCC. Now i only book directly and no more problems. But I still receive promo emails from that PCC, so he is still linked to my account obviously.

50 minutes ago, SSFun said:

I usually just use the chat feature to resolve any issues I have. At the end of the chat you have the option of saving the chat as a document to your computer. I always do just in case I need that info later. I never have needed it but it makes me feel good to have a transcript of the conversation saved "just in case."

Yes the chat feature is great.  No waiting on the phone, they know how to help you.

Also I view the PCC as a salesperson whose job it is to sell you a cruise. Not to help you once you've purchased a cruise.  I assume  they make a portion of their income on commision since they are in sales. 

• Like 1

Thanks y’all for your help. I called the 800 number & they fixed everything. So now I have the correct service charge amount from over $2K back down to the hundreds it was supposed to be. He also fixed my dining.

I have 3 weeks until payment & I can’t decide. My husband isn’t keen on the idea, so I’m afraid the whole trip will be an “I told you so…”  I usually cruise with others- ha ha. And I really don’t want to outlay $5K for the potential of a future cruise credit if we decide not to go at the last minute. Even 100% vaxed, I have immune issues so I would have to cancel if Covid in Greece/Europe got bad again. I figured there won’t be 100%vaxed cruises so it ends my only chance.