Health Questionnaire for August cruise

I seem to recall someone posted a copy of the "online health questionnaire", but can't put my hands on it now. Is that something that they send out an email link to, and does it need to be completed WITHIN the 72 hour window prior to sailing, or BY 72 hours prior?

THANKS

ENHANCED HEALTH SCREENINGS

All guests will be asked to complete an online health questionnaire 72 hours prior to sailing and undergo enhanced pre-embarkation health screenings, which will include confirmation of their health screening responses, validation of their vaccination documents and any required COVID-19 testing.

On 7/10/2021 at 6:13 AM, SheSailsFL said:

Exactly.  The email everyone received about completing the questionnaire related to vaccine status said close to the bottom to watch for the other health assessment that always comes out around 72 hours before sailing so you can report any symptoms prior to boarding.  That assessment has always existed and is not what was requested urgently in the email this week. I think some have these confused. 

does anyone have the health assessment that comes 72 hour before the cruise am curious what questions are on it if it changed etc. don't want any surprises  

19 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I seem to recall someone posted a copy of the "online health questionnaire", but can't put my hands on it now. Is that something that they send out an email link to, and does it need to be completed WITHIN the 72 hour window prior to sailing, or BY 72 hours prior?

THANKS

ENHANCED HEALTH SCREENINGS

All guests will be asked to complete an online health questionnaire 72 hours prior to sailing and undergo enhanced pre-embarkation health screenings, which will include confirmation of their health screening responses, validation of their vaccination documents and any required COVID-19 testing.

Just following up 🙂

Thanks