Health Questionnaire for August cruise

9 minutes ago, Tippyton said:

I've noticed no 3rd option - Have you been previously diagnosed with and recovered from Covid?

- The Forgotten 20

Well, probably because that option isn't really needed.  The question would still be if you have been vaccinated or not.  Those that have recovered often do not have the antibody level that the vaccine provides -- and can still get it again and be a symptomatic carrier.  In other words, people who have had Covid are not as protected as those who are vaccinated.  So, in my opinion, the questions would be the same: have you been vaccinated?  If not, then they are going to count that person NOT in the "95% vaccinated" group.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tippyton said:

I've noticed no 3rd option - Have you been previously diagnosed with and recovered from Covid?

- The Forgotten 20

If you previously had Covid, you are now only immune to that particular strain. However, the vaccine creates an auto response to the spike protein, hence why it is more effective across multiple strains. This is why they suggest you still get the vaccine even if you had Covid before.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tippyton said:

- The Forgotten 20

In the EU and other places that option is available but only if you had it in the last 180 days.

Edited by lobster1313

10 minutes ago, JohnMI said:

Well, probably because that option isn't really needed.  The question would still be if you have been vaccinated or not.  Those that have recovered often do not have the antibody level that the vaccine provides -- and can still get it again and be a symptomatic carrier.  In other words, people who have had Covid are not as protected as those who are vaccinated.  So, in my opinion, the questions would be the same: have you been vaccinated?  If not, then they are going to count that person NOT in the "95% vaccinated" group.

Thanks for proving my point.

- The Forgotten 20

11 minutes ago, CruisingFromLA said:

If you previously had Covid, you are now only immune to that particular strain. However, the vaccine creates an auto response to the spike protein, hence why it is more effective across multiple strains. This is why they suggest you still get the vaccine even if you had Covid before.

Not going there, but you also have proved my point.

- The Forgotten 20

Edited by Tippyton

15 hours ago, CJHAN said:

I just got it as well. But as of now it seems accessing the site is not possible.

This is a classic example of Left hand, Right hand, What are you doing? 

12 hours ago, Tippyton said:

Thanks for proving my point.

- The Forgotten 20

I saw no "point" from you to prove or not.  You made a statement -- there was no clear "point" beyond it...

11 hours ago, JohnMI said:

I saw no "point" from you to prove or not.  You made a statement -- there was no clear "point" beyond it...

Sharp edges are a foreign concept to bowling balls.  

-The Forgotten 20

Whatever.  You seem to think that you're really, really smart and us sheep are just missing your genius point.  That isn't reality.  You're coming off like an arrogant jerk, IMO.  Sheesh.

Anyone else still not seeing their Health Questionnaire for August?  I can see it (with an "available" date for my Sept, Oct, and Nov cruises but it is not on my August cruise at all.... tried calling Carnival 3 times now and get tired of waiting.  I will have to fill this out in about 3 weeks or so, and there is nothing there to do so under my "to do list."  Wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?

11 minutes ago, wemjam said:

Anyone else still not seeing their Health Questionnaire for August?  I can see it (with an "available" date for my Sept, Oct, and Nov cruises but it is not on my August cruise at all.... tried calling Carnival 3 times now and get tired of waiting.  I will have to fill this out in about 3 weeks or so, and there is nothing there to do so under my "to do list."  Wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?

That's strange that it isn't showing up for you.  I was able to complete it.  Then it completely disappeared.  When it reappeared, my answers were saved.  This is what I see

View Vaccination Status
for booking (my booking # appears here)
Review vaccination status

There is a line through it to show it was completed.  When I click on review, it shows that it is completed for my husband and me.

Just now, TNcruising02 said:

That's strange that it isn't showing up for you.  I was able to complete it.  Then it completely disappeared.  When it reappeared, my answers were saved.  This is what I see

View Vaccination Status

There is a line through it to show it was completed.  When I click on review, it shows that it is completed for my husband and me.

I have the vaccination one... that is done.  I am talking about the Health Assessment:

This is how it is showing in my September cruise (same in Oct and Nov), but nothing in the August one in a couple weeks.  My understanding is you have to do the vaccination one AND this Health Assessment 3 days before you cruise.... but it isn't in my August one as an option to do it at all.

BEFORE YOU GO

My To-do List

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wemjam said:

I have the vaccination one... that is done.  I am talking about the Health Assessment:

This is how it is showing in my September cruise (same in Oct and Nov), but nothing in the August one in a couple weeks.  My understanding is you have to do the vaccination one AND this Health Assessment 3 days before you cruise.... but it isn't in my August one as an option to do it at all.

BEFORE YOU GO

My To-do List

Got it.  I don't have that either on my August cruise.  I do see it on my January cruise though.

1 minute ago, TNcruising02 said:

Got it.  I don't have that either on my August cruise.  I do see it on my January cruise though.

Hum?  Wonder what we are supposed to do for it lol!  I know I read somewhere that they were having a glitch with the cruises going on right now (and in the next week or two), so they were asking guests to print this form out and fill it out and bring a physical copy with them when the check in.  I wonder if it has something to do with that... maybe we will have to print it out somehow?  Not sure how if it isn't there to access it.  So confused lol!  Maybe we will get it in an email before we go?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wemjam said:

Hum?  Wonder what we are supposed to do for it lol!  I know I read somewhere that they were having a glitch with the cruises going on right now (and in the next week or two), so they were asking guests to print this form out and fill it out and bring a physical copy with them when the check in.  I wonder if it has something to do with that... maybe we will have to print it out somehow?  Not sure how if it isn't there to access it.  So confused lol!  Maybe we will get it in an email before we go?

I think I read somewhere that they will send us an email when it is time for us to fill it out.  Then we need to print it out and bring it with us to the terminal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wemjam said:

I was able to access my questionnaire, for my Aug cruise, just asked if we were vaccinated,  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TNcruising02 said:

View Vaccination Status

Yup. Same for my wife & I. Completed yesterday...accepted, and today, checked and it's still there with the completed checkmark with the little lines drawn through it. 

• Like 2

On 7/7/2021 at 12:39 PM, TNcruising02 said:

I am booked on the August 21st sailing of the Mardi Gras.  Today, I am able to print my booking information and luggage tags.  I am also able to access the health questionnaire for each passenger in my booking:

Are you, or will you be fully vaccinated with a WHO or FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before boarding? Fully vaccinated means you received the final dose of a vaccine series at least 14 days before embarkation

Please select

Yes
No - I am not fully vaccinated , but I have a Covid-19 Vaccination Exemption Letter
No - I am not fully vaccinated , and I do not have a Covid-19 Vaccination Exemption Letter

I understand this questionnaire may be reported to public health authorities. I attest that the answers contained herein are true and correct. I further agree that in the event I have not accurately represented my responses I may be subject to penalties listed in the passenger protocols including but not limited to cancellation without a refund.

I just did mine and the one for the 28th sailing. Maybe it is actually happening? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I just did mine and the one for the 28th sailing. Maybe it is actually happening? 

I would go on that assumption, for sure! But I'm the eternal optimist! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

View Vaccination Status

Mine has lines through it and a green tick. I guess that means its OK

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 1:17 PM, kdr69 said:

Well is a bad part one lol since you cant answer any symptom questions like are you feeling unwell today when the cruise is 487 days out.  I could see the Survey that asks you to answer 1 of 3 questions about vaccination status now as being part one and then the full blown one closer to your sail date as being part 2 but not the other way around.

Exactly.  The email everyone received about completing the questionnaire related to vaccine status said close to the bottom to watch for the other health assessment that always comes out around 72 hours before sailing so you can report any symptoms prior to boarding.  That assessment has always existed and is not what was requested urgently in the email this week. I think some have these confused. 

Edited by SheSailsFL
  • Like 1

Correct!  I have done the vaccination one.  But we are supposed to do a health assessment 3 days before sailing.  My Sept, Oct, and Nov cruises show this Health assessment and the date it is available to do.  The August cruise does not even show the health assessment.

BEFORE YOU GO

My To-do List

I am guessing, based on other posts, we may have to print this in an email they send us and bring it to the dock.  There is another thread where JH has said that current cruisers (in the next couple weeks) will need to do this.  So I guess we just wait until we get "the email" from them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Yes, I think it is!  I feel like my cruise will be one of the best I have ever taken.  I have a new appreciation for being able to take a cruise and am so excited to explore a brand new ship.  I know a lot of us debate things on these boards, but in the end we all love cruising and I'm sure would get along great on a ship.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

Yes, I think it is!  I feel like my cruise will be one of the best I have ever taken.  I have a new appreciation for being able to take a cruise and am so excited to explore a brand new ship.  I know a lot of us debate things on these boards, but in the end we all love cruising and I'm sure would get along great on a ship.

What a great attituded. Going on a cruise with that attitude should help make it a great and memorable cruise.

• Like 2