Health Questionnaire for August cruise

I am booked on the August 21st sailing of the Mardi Gras.  Today, I am able to print my booking information and luggage tags.  I am also able to access the health questionnaire for each passenger in my booking:

Are you, or will you be fully vaccinated with a WHO or FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before boarding? Fully vaccinated means you received the final dose of a vaccine series at least 14 days before embarkation

Please select

Yes
No - I am not fully vaccinated , but I have a Covid-19 Vaccination Exemption Letter
No - I am not fully vaccinated , and I do not have a Covid-19 Vaccination Exemption Letter

I understand this questionnaire may be reported to public health authorities. I attest that the answers contained herein are true and correct. I further agree that in the event I have not accurately represented my responses I may be subject to penalties listed in the passenger protocols including but not limited to cancellation without a refund.

Edited by TNcruising02
  • Thanks 1

Lol the health assessment is open for my sept and oct cruises. I have notices on all my roll calls to go fill out the health assessment.  It's open. ..I did oct 30 last date I have, but beyond may have opened as well.

• Like 1

and Print Documents is back too!!  My Health Survey for my NOV 2021 TA was there but was a full blown questionnaire on symptoms which i couldnt answer so i clicked the back button and it disappeared from my Cruise Manager page now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

That's part one. There will be another one to fill out closer to the cruise.

Well is a bad part one lol since you cant answer any symptom questions like are you feeling unwell today when the cruise is 487 days out.  I could see the Survey that asks you to answer 1 of 3 questions about vaccination status now as being part one and then the full blown one closer to your sail date as being part 2 but not the other way around.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, groundloop said:

Hmmmmm...... I can't open mine for a Sept. 18th cruise, it's still saying 'available Sept. 14th'.

I've seen a few things on the Carnival website that are messed up, I'm sure they're busy as heck right now.

There are now three places, not 2, one was just the health. Easy to miss  it opens. 2 dont. I almost didnt see it myself..just says health questionnaire and no date.

The 'print documents' function is there for me, but not the health questionnaire, and obviously not online check in.  :classic_unsure: My cruise manager is still saying Aug. 7 for check in and the health assessment count down counter has completely disappeared! No where to be found anywhere. What's up with that? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

The 'print documents' function is there for me, but not the health questionnaire, and obviously not online check in.  :classic_unsure: My cruise manager is still saying Aug. 7 for check in and the health assessment count down counter has completely disappeared! No where to be found anywhere. What's up with that? 

Try clicking on it, where the countdown clock has disappeared.

15 minutes ago, BoozinCroozin said:

Thanks. I just completed ours for November. I also see the Cruise Documents are now back. My luggage tags still has FTTF stamped on them so hopefully that is still a go for November.

Mine still have FTTF on them too lol.  Isnt even for sale yet on that cruise since its 487 days out still but hey im not one to complain.😬

22 minutes ago, BoozinCroozin said:

Looks like they have taken it down already due to glitches.

mine is back up but now has a date for completion so i cant go into it now like before

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, sailingships said:

When I finally got through to Carnival today they told me it was a glitch and the questionaires should not have been there.

eeeeeeek. well I filled it out and said we were vaccinated.  ooops