Health Questionnaire for August cruise

1 hour ago, sailingships said:

When I finally got through to Carnival today they told me it was a glitch and the questionaires should not have been there.

i think the questionnaires were an error but the surveys i completed for Nov and March cruises are still there

3 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

If past performance is any indication, Carnival may clear out any answers.

This happened on my sailing.  The assessment was available prior to the email announcement and anyone that had completed it before had to do it again.

• Like 1

My August cruise still doesnt have the Health Assessment back yet. It disappeared earlier today.  I wonder if the decision by the judge today against the CDC has any bearing on the so called 'glitch' and whether or not the HA will return.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sailingships said:

My August cruise still doesnt have the Health Assessment back yet. It disappeared earlier today.  I wonder if the decision by the judge today against the CDC has any bearing on the so called 'glitch' and whether or not the HA will return.

No. The website was having issues all day.  I couldn't make a final payment on my September cruise so I called my PVP and he said the system was very glitchy.

It allowed me to fill out vaccine question, so I checked our luggage tags-- they say platinum.  We do not cruise til Nov 7th & it says "health assessment available Nov 4th"  "online check in available Oct 22"

It appears they are allowing me to book shore ex, & spa.  I understand the health thing being later, but I don't understand the check in process being so late.  I just wanted to fill our contact info.  HAL has allowed me to do all online check in for our Oct 2 cruise.

This is a prime example, my friends, that patience is a virtue. Don't get into a frenzy to be the 'first' to fill out that form, make a change, etc. It may be wasted time, and frustration, for naught. Just give the system a chance to balance itself out. Those people out there in the ivory towers, are probably going nuts trying to figure out what went wrong, after trying to figure out 'how do we get this brand new, never before discussed info, out to all our customers in the shortest possible time......

Well this is what happens when this what happens.  :classic_laugh:  Moral of this dumb ass story....be patient. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sailingships said:

Id love to go on one of the cruises that stops at St Petersburg overnight. The Pride is going there next year doing the itineraries that the Legend was suppose to do this year.

If you get to St. Petersburg on a cruise, you will not be disappointed. Try to book a private tour. There are many good companies. What we did was find a tour, and then post looking for others on our roll call to join us. We ended up with a great tour with a total of 10 people. It was also modified somewhat from what was posted by the tour company to meet the desires of those of us on the tour.

This is sort of relevant and I hope it helps someone.

After reading this I started to wonder what happens if I lost it, blah, blah, blah....and can I just get a back up. Not a copy, but a duplicate to have as a spare.

Here is what I learned, at least in Florida.

This is the EASIEST way.....I am not saying only way

I got my Vax at a CVS, so I went to my CVS this morning.

My vax card in hand to "make it easier."

They said if I lose it, they are the place to come to for a replacement, but they cannot supply a duplicate. The VAX cards themselves are highly regulated.

So go where you got it to get a new one if you need it.

No spares or duplicate vax cards allowed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EngIceDave said:

This is sort of relevant and I hope it helps someone.

After reading this I started to wonder what happens if I lost it, blah, blah, blah....and can I just get a back up. Not a copy, but a duplicate to have as a spare.

Here is what I learned, at least in Florida.

This is the EASIEST way.....I am not saying only way

I got my Vax at a CVS, so I went to my CVS this morning.

My vax card in hand to "make it easier."

They said if I lose it, they are the place to come to for a replacement, but they cannot supply a duplicate. The VAX cards themselves are highly regulated.

So go where you got it to get a new one if you need it.

No spares or duplicate vax cards allowed

For my daughter and wife, CVS sent a detailed confirmation email after the 2nd dose.  It has all the information that Carnival recommends for verification if needed.

I just received this email:

6617b600-cbad-4bae-abbc-4b99711d11bb.png
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED – VACCINE SURVEY 

Please Act Promptly for Your Upcoming Cruise

Dear Carnival Guest:

Your cruise is fast approaching, and we are excited to welcome you aboard for your vacation.  Given the unique circumstances related to the restart of guest operations, IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER THAT YOU FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND COMPLETE THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION IN A TIMELY MANNER.

As you know, we have committed to operating your cruise under the CDC requirements for what is being referred to as fully vaccinated cruises.  Under this process we are able to provide a small number of exemptions for those who are not vaccinated.  Fully vaccinated means you received the final dose of your vaccine series at least 14 days before embarkation day.

In order to be in compliance with the CDC standard we are sailing under, we are asking you to complete this vaccination survey upon receipt of this email. Please log on to Carnival. com and go to the Cruise Manager “located in Manage My Booking” to complete the vaccine survey listed on your to-do list.  If you haven’t created an account, you will be required to do so before taking the survey. 

The vaccination survey must be completed for each guest on your reservation.  In order to manage your sailing, we must receive your completed survey by 11:59 pm EDT on Tuesday, July 13.  If we do not receive a response for each member of your party, your reservation may be subject to cancellation and your cruise fare automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

Separately, we will be sending you a link to complete our Health Questionnaire 72 hours prior to sailing so please be on the lookout for this email.

Please continue to stay up to date by visiting our Have Fun. Be Safe. web page for the latest information on your sailing.

Remember to act promptly, as we will begin finalizing the guest manifest for your cruise immediately after the deadline closes on Tuesday, July 13 at 11:59 pm EDT.

Thank you for your prompt attention.

Sincerely,

Colleen Oliverio
Vice President, Guest Services Contact Centers 

Edited by TNcruising02
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

I just received this email:

6617b600-cbad-4bae-abbc-4b99711d11bb.png
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED – VACCINE SURVEY 

Please Act Promptly for Your Upcoming Cruise

Dear Carnival Guest:

Your cruise is fast approaching, and we are excited to welcome you aboard for your vacation.  Given the unique circumstances related to the restart of guest operations, IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER THAT YOU FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND COMPLETE THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION IN A TIMELY MANNER.

As you know, we have committed to operating your cruise under the CDC requirements for what is being referred to as fully vaccinated cruises.  Under this process we are able to provide a small number of exemptions for those who are not vaccinated.  Fully vaccinated means you received the final dose of your vaccine series at least 14 days before embarkation day.

In order to be in compliance with the CDC standard we are sailing under, we are asking you to complete this vaccination survey upon receipt of this email. Please log on to Carnival. com and go to the Cruise Manager “located in Manage My Booking” to complete the vaccine survey listed on your to-do list.  If you haven’t created an account, you will be required to do so before taking the survey. 

The vaccination survey must be completed for each guest on your reservation.  In order to manage your sailing, we must receive your completed survey by 11:59 pm EDT on Tuesday, July 13.  If we do not receive a response for each member of your party, your reservation may be subject to cancellation and your cruise fare automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

Separately, we will be sending you a link to complete our Health Questionnaire 72 hours prior to sailing so please be on the lookout for this email.

Please continue to stay up to date by visiting our Have Fun. Be Safe. web page for the latest information on your sailing.

Remember to act promptly, as we will begin finalizing the guest manifest for your cruise immediately after the deadline closes on Tuesday, July 13 at 11:59 pm EDT.

Thank you for your prompt attention.

Sincerely,

Colleen Oliverio
Vice President, Guest Services Contact Centers 

I just got it as well. But as of now it seems accessing the site is not possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TNcruising02 said:

I got the same email for my 8/7 cruise just now. What concerns me is the line I quoted above - that they aren't finalizing things until AFTER July 13.  We are waiting on an exemption (for underage child) and I was originally told that we would know by the first week in July, so we would have time to finalize our own arrangements (hotel, air, etc.) if going, or make other plans if not going. This prolonged wait is very stressful.

• Like 1

So, I got the same email earlier today saying to do it immediately "upon receipt of this email." (Emphasis theirs!)

So, I followed the instructions to find it in my To-Do list, clicked the link to fill it out and just got a blank page that says: "Questionnaire is not available at this time."

So, yeah.  Ok.  🙂