Vaccination Survey - NEW on booking manager even on December 2021 and March 2022 upcoming sailings?

23 minutes ago, dltvermont said:

Shows up for our March cruise. My main concern is for the 3 kids in our group as they cant get the vax

I just checked yes for my youngest (he will have it way before the cruise), the younger youngins (2-11) will surely have approval way before March. Aug-Sept is a very solid bet. Just wait and fill it out as you get closer if you're not so sure. 

For my August cruise I only have the Print Docs which works and the Online Check-in which is still 16 days prior to the cruise date. Nothing else not even a Health Assessment.

For my Dec and Feb cruises I still have everything including the Health Assessment . Maybe Carnival is waiting to see what happens with the CDC Appeal for the cruises before Oct 31st..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kentucky816 said:

I saw it for our October 2022 cruise and thought what the hey ?! I think we don’t know what a year might bring !! Carnival needs to watch themselves 😐

Watch themselves for covering their arses and being proactive? Uhhh okay. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

I just checked yes for my youngest (he will have it way before the cruise), the younger youngins (2-11) will surely have approval way before March. Aug-Sept is a very solid bet. Just wait and fill it out as you get closer if you're not so sure. 

Doubt they will have it this Fall.  We cruise in November and our kids won't be vaccinated at all so will be interested to see how the cruise lines will handle it.  Wouldn't surprise that kids won't be able to sail until Spring 2022.  Hope they do get to cruise and trying to keep positive but it is hard not to start making backup plans.  That survey was kind of a red flag to me.

Edited by BrotherCraig
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BrotherCraig said:

Doubt they will have it this Fall.  We cruise in November and our kids won't be vaccinated at all so will be interested to see how the cruise lines will handle it.  Wouldn't surprise that kids won't be able to sail until Spring 2022.  Hope they do get to cruise and trying to keep positive but it is hard not to start making backup plans.

I would definitely make backup plans, especially since you will have a winter cruise. We are in summer and it's still spreading in many states/areas. Considering that the overwhelming majority (98%-99%) of deaths and hospitalizations are among the unvaccinated and many of the countries that ships are calling on are having covid containment problems, I don't see this changing anytime soon. Next spring at the earliest for vaccine restrictions to be lifted may even be a bit presumptuous. Next summer is the earliest I'd feel comfortable gambling on. Numbers will only increase as schools resume, cold weather arrives and forces people indoors again, and flu season starts. The odds are stacked in the wrong direction. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sailingships said:

Carnival says it was a glitch 

I can believe that. It never showed up in my cruise planner. Even after logging in & out 3 times. Oh well, we aren't sailing until Aug. 21. Plenty of time for Carnival to work out the bugs.

7 hours ago, asalligo said:

I do not have one on my January or March Pride sailings even after a logout and back in. 

Same here.

December 2021 and July 2022.

I do have a print button back though.

• Like 1

The Health Assessment has disappeared from the Cruise manager page for my August cruise but Carnival just told me they are still working on the glitches and it should be back up some time. All my other cruises through to Sept 2023 still have the HA dated 3 days prior to the cruise.

21 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Pfizer expects results for 5-11 group in September. So September is the earliest we can expect emergency authorization for them. My 2 younger kids bookend that age group, so I'm hopeful we are all fully vaxxed by our Thanksgiving cruise.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Browsing around for my upcoming cruise in Sept, I see that the Vaccination Survey has seemingly reset itself in my Cruise Manager (I had completed it a few weeks ago), but if I try to respond I get "Internal Server Error".

So anyone cruising "soon" should probably check their Cruise Manager in case this glitch causes issues.

Hopefully it will sort itself out shortly, for me any anyone else affected.

Edited by ProgRockCruiser
  • Like 1

Just tried again for giggles.  It let me complete it again for one guest (me), but not the other guest (my wife) - at first got the Internal Server error then after trying again it went to the "Oh...Um, Oops" towel animal "something is broken" page.

I'll try again at lunch, perhaps.