JULY AND AUGUST ONLY: Unvaccinated ages 2 and up - mandatory covid test ($150 each)

22 minutes ago, kirtihk said:

Why do we have to pay anything at all to begin with (whether it $50, or $500, or $5,000, or whatever) for controlling our lives? I even do not want to pay when I really sick (I’ve never went to a doctor or a hospital unless I break something like I broke 5 ribs during one of my cruise couple years ago, so I payed $35 to visit an Urgent Care).

11 hours ago, tiffy0428 said:

I don't think that's fair for someone who has a one year old. The chances of that one year old being in someone face or even catching covid is not as high as an adult. Well at least that's what the doctors are saying

You are not supposed to believe doctors. You must to obey to only one doctor.

Edited by kirtihk

1 hour ago, BeachHopper said:

Does anyone know if two vaccinated parents with an (obviously) unvaccinated one year old are allowed to do regular excursions? Or would they have to be a part of the bubble excursions? Not sure if that only applies to unvaccinated 2+

I don't know.  I looked at the Carnival FAQs and didn't find a clear answer.  If I were to guess/speculate, since children under 2 are not required to test or wear masks and they've mostly been proven to not spread the virus as well nor get as sick from it, they should be able to tag along with their vaccinated parents on a regular excursion at minimal risk.  But I could be wrong, and this could vary by country to country and even excursion to excursion.  This is a good question for your favorite Carnival rep/travel agent or Brand Ambassador John Heald.

Does anyone know for sure or where it is stated that vaccinated people can’t get off in a port if they have someone unvaccinated sailing with them?  For example I’d like to go to the pool in amber cove with my vaccinated daughter while my wife stays on the ship with our unvaccinated son. 
thanks in advance. 

14 minutes ago, JEANMR1 said:

Does anyone know for sure or where it is stated that vaccinated people can’t get off in a port if they have someone unvaccinated sailing with them?  For example I’d like to go to the pool in amber cove with my vaccinated daughter while my wife stays on the ship with our unvaccinated son. 
thanks in advance. 

Yes. You can get off if your vaccinated and traveling with someone who is unvaccinated. I have gotten off in both Aruba and Curacao to get charms for my daughter.  The only requirement is that if you take a bubble tour you must board the ship before you explore on your own.  I checked a few times and then again at security prior to getting off in Aruba.

12 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

You can’t just get the original flight moved? My ticket to Orlando next month was originally my ticket to Miami last august.

We already have Disney and other things booked for November for a week.  We were planning on Disney week and then jumping on the cruise from there for a week.  We are still going to FL for Disney.  Was hoping to to do both things with just one flight out there for a long vacation.  Now we will be splitting it up - still doing Disney and now have to buy tickets for another trip out there for our March cruise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lobster1313 said:

Yes. You can get off if your vaccinated and traveling with someone who is unvaccinated. I have gotten off in both Aruba and Curacao to get charms for my daughter.  The only requirement is that if you take a bubble tour you must board the ship before you explore on your own.  I checked a few times and then again at security prior to getting off in Aruba.

Awesome thanks!!

• Like 1