Galley Tour (Harmony)

55 minutes ago, barbiecruiser27 said:

Going on the Harmony in April 2022. No onboard activities are displayed yet...but curious if this ship historically does galley tours and if so what cost range are they??

They're offering an "All Access Tour" on my Harmony sailing at the end of September. It includes the galley and some other stuff: dining room, engine control room and bridge. The price has been alternating between $116 and $99 for the past year depending on whether or not there is a "sale" on. I would like to do it but I'm not prepared to pay that much money for it 😞

They did also have a galley tour plus lunch combo but that disappeared a while back and has not returned. I can't remember how much it was.

Edited by FionaMG

Not sure they still do it, but something to look forward to once you become Diamond Plus...........There used to be a form in your cabin when you board the ship left by the Conceirge where you had a pick of 1 of the 3 tours for free.

Either Galley, Bridge or Back Stage Theatre Tour. We always selected the Bridge Tour.

47 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Not sure they still do it, but something to look forward to once you become Diamond Plus...........There used to be a form in your cabin when you board the ship left by the Conceirge where you had a pick of 1 of the 3 tours for free.

Either Galley, Bridge or Back Stage Theatre Tour. We always selected the Bridge Tour.

See the benefits update on the RCL website regarding Crown and Anchor program. Date was around June 28?

Has info regarding the D and D+ and above complimentary tours have been revised because of health safety protocols. Seems they will have ‘seminar’ type events now, if you are still interested?

9 hours ago, wallyj said:

See the benefits update on the RCL website regarding Crown and Anchor program. Date was around June 28?

Has info regarding the D and D+ and above complimentary tours have been revised because of health safety protocols. Seems they will have ‘seminar’ type events now, if you are still interested?

Kind of figued that would be changed because of Covid,. oh well it was neat when they offered the tours.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Kind of figued that would be changed because of Covid,. oh well it was neat when they offered the tours.

So am I understanding this right that now tours are only available for people who are willing to pay for them? Somehow money mitigates viral risk?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

So am I understanding this right that now tours are only available for people who are willing to pay for them? Somehow money mitigates viral risk?

Probably limits the number greatly who will go on the tours......we all know Royal carries hazmat suits onboard..........so you may be wearing one to take one of these tours now.

So yes it mitigates your chance of catching covid.

Edited by Jimbo