Roast Beef Sandwich at the Park Cafe

21 minutes ago, dwp10mm said:

I'm so looking forward to these boards returning to arguments about this versus the current topic du jour.  

Ditto. I never thought Id live to see the day that I gladly welcome tipping, smoking and chair hog threads here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

They should be available at Cafe Promenade.

Not the same though. Freedom used to serve them in Windjammer during Taste of Freedom on the last sea day, but that was at least 5 years ago during her PC days

2 hours ago, JBSteelerfan said:

I have never seen them at Cafe Promenade....only on ships with Park Cafe.   I have heard of them showing up from time to time on other ships, but not often.

19071197_Fleet_Guide_by_Ship_5.indd (rccl.com)

I thought I had one on Adventure in Sept 2019, but I'm probably confusing it with another cruise.  🙃

P.S.  In addition to Park Cafe ships, they are also available in Two70 Cafe on most (all?) Quantum class.

Edited by Another_Critic

I must disagree with the comment that the roast beef sandwich can only be found on Oasis Class.The roast beef sandwich at the Park Cafe on BOTH Enchantment and Brilliance were amazing and met all of our expectations after hearing about the sandwich for years. We'll be on Freedom soon and are disappointed there isn't a Park Cafe and hope we will able to get our yummy roast beef sandwich at the Promenade Cafe.

9 hours ago, time4u2go said:

Same here.  Lots of fat, very chewy, and just not that much flavor.

Sorry you need to go to the hotdog thread....🙄on Radiance they are beautiful we love them 😇

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

I thought I had one on Adventure in Sept 2019, but I'm probably confusing it with another cruise.  🙃

P.S.  In addition to Park Cafe ships, they are also available in Two70 Cafe on most (all?) Quantum class.

That's good to know about being in Two70!  Learn something new everyday!!