FCC Balance - when is new FCC issued?

I have used all but about $800 of our FCC for a March 2022 sailing. I plan to book a short 3 day Bahama cruise for Dec 2021 to use the balance of our FCC. However, I am seeing on the website that the new FCC with the balance won't be issued until after we sail with the used portion of the FCC. The operator who booked our March 2022 sailing said that we will receive a new FCC with the balance in a few weeks. Does anyone know which of these scenarios is accurate from a similar situation? Since we have to book by April 2022 and sail by September 2022, if we don't receive the balance FCC until after our March sailing, we won't be able to use it. We have to sail during Christmas or Spring Break due to our college kids' schedules. Thanks!

33 minutes ago, Savmom9801 said:

. I plan to book a short 3 day Bahama cruise for Dec 2021 to use the balance of our FCC

You may need to reverse the use of the FCC. Remove it from the March sailing, apply it to the Dec sailing and then use the leftover FCC on the March sailing. It's scenarios like this that FCCs should not be applied till close to final payment. @Ourusualbeach may have a simpler solution. 

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Savmom9801 said:

I have used all but about $800 of our FCC for a March 2022 sailing. I plan to book a short 3 day Bahama cruise for Dec 2021 to use the balance of our FCC. However, I am seeing on the website that the new FCC with the balance won't be issued until after we sail with the used portion of the FCC. The operator who booked our March 2022 sailing said that we will receive a new FCC with the balance in a few weeks. Does anyone know which of these scenarios is accurate from a similar situation? Since we have to book by April 2022 and sail by September 2022, if we don't receive the balance FCC until after our March sailing, we won't be able to use it. We have to sail during Christmas or Spring Break due to our college kids' schedules. Thanks!

The website is outdated. FCC's ate now reissued as soon as they are applied(in theory) but they do not wait until the ship has sailed 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Savmom9801 said:

I have FCCs balances after L&S Anthem from Easter '21 to Easter '22  in early January of this year.  Balances on  3 cabins and still have not gotten any FCCs documentation.  My TA has been in contact with RCL.

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The website is outdated. FCC's ate now reissued as soon as they are applied(in theory) but they do not wait until the ship has sailed 

This is what I've found to be true also...no waiting.

• Like 1