What do you think of the new 2021 menus?

16 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

Tom doesn't know this but I plan to follow him around the ship and any time anyone tries to disrespect him, no matter how insignificant, I plan to holler, HEY!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!! THIS HERE IS TOMMMMMMMMMMM!  OF TOM AND CHERYL AND OF THE PRESIDENTIAL SUITE!!! SO WATCH IT!

I'm sure that will get him his seafood.

And I'll be the one heard saying "I don't know that woman, I've never seen her before". LOL

Tom

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2021 at 7:04 PM, BlerkOne said:

I thought there was a good selection of choices, well prepared. If anything, some dishes seemed to have a smaller serving size than before, yet still satisfying. There were no limits on how much you could order, but certainly seemed like less food was wasted.

You ordered dessert when you ordered your meal, there was not a separate dessert menu.

Paper menus are available, but are not offered and slow everything down. It is just more efficient to have them available on your phone, tablet, whatever. 

We had assigned late dining, a table for 4 for just 2, and a great waitstaff that we would love to have on a future cruise. My biggest complaint was that I got a little tired of being asked if everything was okay or if they could bring us anything else. Truly a first world problem.

Other random thoughts - can't believe some of the absurd complaints I heard, but will leave those for another post.

Thanks for the report.  It sounds like overall things were pretty positive.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 12:09 PM, ScottsSweetie said:

It looks like night 7 entree page is a repeat of the first formal night. Perhaps it was posted incorrectly?

Also - NO GAZPACHO?!?!?!

I'm disappointed that there is no 'Port of Call" section - I try to eat a lot of fish when cruising and it seemed like they were heavy on that selection.

Hoping these are all temporary.

What happened to the Gazpacho??  It was my absolute favorite😫

• Like 2

On 7/21/2021 at 10:37 AM, relmondcrsise said:

Ugh, that's too bad to hear.  Any items you thought were better than others?

unfortunately no , i didnt eat in there after day 2.  the italian restaurant however was very good and service was excellent 

1 hour ago, hurricane0226 said:

That Ricky Martin. just kidding, lol

No. Menudo is a real food, you silly. Don't they have that where you are? Yummmm. It's great for a hangover, early in the morning. Ohhhh the stories I can tell. 

Just now, Joe817 said:

No. Menudo is a real food, you silly. Don't they have that where you are? Yummmm. It's great for a hangover, early in the morning. Ohhhh the stories I can tell. 

Yea, I was just kidding, grew up in west texas, used to eat it every sunday, and after a hard night of partying in town,.

• Like 1