Check In Photo

When I tried to check-in on our Allure Oct. 31st cruise, there is a place for your photo. I have been unable to copy the photo from my Pictures folder or from my Cannon camera. I think Royal assumes that you have photo capability on you computer...which I don't. Any suggestions? I have completed check-in without the photo, but I think it would be nice to have it on the docs. Thanks.

1 minute ago, baldilocks said:

When I tried to check-in on our Allure Oct. 31st cruise, there is a place for your photo. I have been unable to copy the photo from my Pictures folder or from my Cannon camera. I think Royal assumes that you have photo capability on you computer...which I don't. Any suggestions? I have completed check-in without the photo, but I think it would be nice to have it on the docs. Thanks.

No biggie. They will take your picture at the embarkation center like in the past.

I've always had them retake my picture at the pier, even when I've uploaded what I think is a perfectly acceptable high resolution photo in the relevant dimensions.

It might add a grand total of ten seconds to the check-in process. 

Don't worry about it.