NCL to Livestream Great Cruise Comeback Press Panel

JC5240

If it wasn’t so sad this would be funny.

All happening on August 6th, 2021

7:00am- ncl releases 2Q21 financials 
10:00am- conference call broadcast to all investors 

1:00 pm- livestream the great comeback 

Financial News continues to be bleak, but they are seriously ramping up damage  control. Stay on the right side of the trade friends. 

https://www.nclhltd.com/investors/news-events/press-releases/detail/424/norwegian-cruise-line-holdings-to-hold-conference-call-on

“MIAMI, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:NCLH) (together with NCL Corporation Ltd., “Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings” or the “Company”) announced today it will report second quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time with a conference call to discuss results at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast via the Company’s Investor Relations website, https://www.nclhltd.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be available at the same site for 30 days following the call.”

8 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

If it wasn’t so sad this would be funny.

All happening on August 6th, 2021

7:00am- ncl releases 2Q21 financials 
10:00am- conference call broadcast to all investors 

1:00 pm- livestream the great comeback 

Financial News continues to be bleak, but they are seriously ramping up damage  control. Stay on the right side of the trade friends. 

https://www.nclhltd.com/investors/news-events/press-releases/detail/424/norwegian-cruise-line-holdings-to-hold-conference-call-on

“MIAMI, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:NCLH) (together with NCL Corporation Ltd., “Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings” or the “Company”) announced today it will report second quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time with a conference call to discuss results at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast via the Company’s Investor Relations website, https://www.nclhltd.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be available at the same site for 30 days following the call.”

In addition, I believe the hearing on their case against the State of Florida is at 10:00 EDT.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

Just found out the Pride of America sailings are cancelled from November to January. Yikes!

Yeah,,, I thought it was kinda weird to make that kind of announcement two days before an earnings call. 

Edited by BirdTravels

34 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

Just found out the Pride of America sailings are cancelled from November to January. Yikes!

I'm not surprise me in the least (the cancellation, not the timing). I've been preaching this since last January when everyone was sure Hawaii would open up to cruising in the spring. I only have my pulse on Maui so things maybe different on other islands, but I forsee major protests if the govenor allowed cruise ships to return.  I'm headed back first week of January and even I am a bit hesitant based on what I'm reading regarding island over-crowding, island response to covid, and growing local hesitancy toward tourism. 

RCL cancelled a many ships today too and today was their actual earnings call. Sorry for being Susie negative, but the worst is yet to come in the cruise industry from a financial perspective.