Larger Cabin Aft on Sky?

In Toronto

Looking at a cruise on Princess Sky for next year.  Unfortunately we had to cancel one on this ship for November 21

Regular Balcony cabin - Aft.  When I click on any cabins available at the aft of the ship, the description comes up as 250 sq. ft.   Is that correct?  Much bigger than I believe it is, but I do know that there are some cabins which are larger.  

Anyone know?  Thanks.

Looking at their description for Sky’s standard balcony cabins variations in size are due to including the size of the balcony: 

• Approx. 214 to 222 sq. ft., including balcony

Cabins are modular so all would be the same size except for wheelchair accessible cabins.

You can see in this photo from Royal Princess that aft balcony sizes will vary resulting in different total square footage descriptions.

66F8A8A8-E414-4884-B0D1-3AA851B0365E.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

2 hours ago, In Toronto said:

Looking at a cruise on Princess Sky for next year.  Unfortunately we had to cancel one on this ship for November 21

Regular Balcony cabin - Aft.  When I click on any cabins available at the aft of the ship, the description comes up as 250 sq. ft.   Is that correct?  Much bigger than I believe it is, but I do know that there are some cabins which are larger.  

Anyone know?  Thanks.

We just disembarked from the Majestic, which is a sister to the Sky.  The larger balcony cabins are deluxe balcony cabins.  The aft facing cabins are premium deluxe cabins and the ones with larger balconies are on the Dolphin, Baja, Riviera and Marina decks.  

I think what you are seeing is the deluxe balcony category along with the balcony.  The cabins themselves are not 250 sq ft.  

Thanks.  I was not clear - did not mean the cabins at the very aft of the ship.  I meant regular cabins in the aft section.  The description states 250 sq. ft.  i.e.  B712 as well as others.  Or perhaps it is only on the Canadian version of the site.  I will decide based on the smaller size. 

I am sure that they are only 222 sq. ft.  I just thought that there was a possibility that I had found those secret cabins.

8 minutes ago, In Toronto said:

Thanks.  I was not clear - did not mean the cabins at the very aft of the ship.  I meant regular cabins in the aft section.  The description states 250 sq. ft.  i.e.  B712 as well as others.  Or perhaps it is only on the Canadian version of the site.  I will decide based on the smaller size. 

I am sure that they are only 222 sq. ft.  I just thought that there was a possibility that I had found those secret cabins.

On the Sky  the balcony cabins on Dolphin starting at D702 are much larger than other balcony cabins.

We were in D708. The description doesn't have the correct total measurement (interior and balcony). Ignore it and just look at the deck plan and you will see they are much larger.We loved our balcony cabin on the Sky.