MITSUGIRLY was in Aruba for 15 days!!!

mitsugirly

Hi ya'll, I'm back from our 15 glorious days in Aruba. I will be starting my review as soon as I can. I decided this time that I would do all of my pictures first before starting the review...that way there's not too much of a delay...or will there be? lol

We returned in the middle of the night on Wednesday-Thursday and I was up bright and early at 7am on Thursday and at the computer processing my pictures and picking the best ones out to share for our "story". I honestly have not moved from my computer from the time I get up in the morning each day until the time I go to bed other than to eat, caffeine refuel, and empty the refuel. I'm honestly working very hard to get these ready and start the review. I know a lot of you have been looking forward to it since I announced that's where we will be going for our summer vacation. 

If everyone left off with my April vacation in Cozumel, you'll know that I quit my job the week prior to leaving for this vacation. However, things do change and change they did...they really didn't want to let me go so offered me the position of the Manger of the entire office at the location I was working at. GO ME! So, I start this new position on Monday and hopefully it will be your typical 9-5pm job and I'll have plenty of time for my review once I get home every night....but, we will see. 

I will post on here once the review has officially started and everyone on my mailing list "should" get a notice. fingers crossed

• Like 8

On 8/15/2021 at 7:32 AM, bontx33 said:

Glad to see that you are back as I have been waiting for your review. Hope you had a great vacation and congrats on the "new" job 

Thanks Bonnie 

It was an awesome vacation and I can't wait to share it with everyone. Thanks for the congrats Bonnie!

On 8/15/2021 at 11:55 PM, cruiser147147 said:

Glad your safely back Kim.  Looking forward to your review.

Rick

Thanks so much Rick!

On 8/16/2021 at 6:51 PM, blarko said:

I signed up for your mailing list (before your Cozumel review) but I never get notifications from it.

I think, for some reason, it only sends out mailers if I manually send them. I'm going to have to check into it a little more. But I will post here when it starts as well. I'm getting close.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:07 AM, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Congratulations on the promotion! That is great news! How is it going after your first couple of days?

Looking forward to the review.

Thanks so much! It was awesome news! I have one week under my belt so far and so far so good! I'm liking it.

On 8/19/2021 at 10:05 AM, CruisinMama2003 said:

I've been waiting for this!! Glad it was a "Glorious" vacation for you and the fam! Also glad i decided to check here on the Aruba boards to see if you had posted 😁 

SO happy for you that your job situation worked out 👍

Thanks so much! I appreciate it.

• Like 1

I've been checking your blog and worried that something happened. I didn't realize you were gone so long; that is awesome! I hoped that you would have an update on here. Congrats on the new job, and so happy that you made it back safe! Can't wait to read all about it.

On 8/21/2021 at 9:21 PM, AKR2011 said:

I've been checking your blog and worried that something happened. I didn't realize you were gone so long; that is awesome! I hoped that you would have an update on here. Congrats on the new job, and so happy that you made it back safe! Can't wait to read all about it.

Thank you! Yes 15 very nice days. :)

16 hours ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Yay! I got a message from your blog site that you started your review 😁

I was hoping it worked. It said it sent out 96 emails. I wasn't going to say anything on here just to see if anyone got the email. So, it looks like it worked. 🙂 

THE REVIEW HAS STARTED....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

I was hoping it worked. It said it sent out 96 emails. I wasn't going to say anything on here just to see if anyone got the email. So, it looks like it worked. 🙂 

THE REVIEW HAS STARTED....

I got the email too!!! 

• Like 1

Ok, the first day is up now. Sorry it took so long. It was my oldest sons birthday yesterday and we had a huge party at my house. So, I wasn't able to work on it.

TAKE NOTICE...The first page that was published has more added to it at the bottom. I got so excited to start the review I completely left out a bunch of things. LOL  So go back and check out the first page that was posted. 

• Like 2