Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

30 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t know how many times I’ve looked at these. Probably an unhealthy number of times.

D314-E17-C-91-F0-483-A-80-DB-B008-C0-F76

Tell me about it.  I'm stressing out FOR YOU and actually sweating, coming back to this page and clicking my refresh icon every five minutes.  SERENITY NOW!!!  I'm going to be a stressbomb when it's my turn in a couple weeks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Scary that CVS isn’t doing any of the Rapids, That would have sent me into a panic trying to figure out what to do next. PCR testing timelines were 7-10 Days by me. 

I booked my rapid test at CVS this morning for the 9/11 Panorama cruise, so hopefully this shortage of tests doesn't affect the entire country.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, matt1119 said:

I'm just finishing up reading the mega thread from your Panorama cruise. I imagine when you got home you thought it would just be a blip and not that the entire world would shut down in the ensuing two weeks.

Yeah it was crazy. Two weeks later I was on furlough. Only for six weeks fortunately. Many were out for a few months and hundreds never came back.

I parked at the parking spot south. The hotel I used to park at using one stop parking isn’t doing it anymore and I had a bad experience waiting for a shuttle on the one I tried last time. I saw a million parking spot shuttles and said I’m looking into that one next time. It’s the same brand I parked at in Houston during the Cozumel trip. 

9219088B-BECD-4853-AAFA-A222622C1730.jpeg

• Like 1