Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

At the bag drop line the lady in front of me got to the front, looked at me and said “the rest of our party is behind you.”  I was just shocked that she didn’t say “why don’t you go ahead so we can be with them.” She instead wanted me to let 5 people behind me go in front of me because they’re more important than I am.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

At the bag drop line the lady in front of me got to the front, looked at me and said “the rest of our party is behind you.”  I was just shocked that she didn’t say “why don’t you go ahead so we can be with them.” She instead wanted me to let 5 people behind me go in front of me because they’re more important than I am.

So did you let those 5 VIPs in front of you? Honestly the audacity of some people.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Uber/Lyft are still 90/80 so waiting it out wouldn’t have helped.

This is the main reason why I changed my flight for the Panorama cruise from LAX to Long Beach. LAX to the port, at least $75. Long Beach to the port, less than $20

• Like 1

@Saint Greg......MCO my ol stomping grounds, live in the area for 40+ years until we went full time in our RV in 2015.....honestly do not miss Florida at all.

Thanks for the link to your Your Tube channel, it looks like you will get those additional subscribers before you know it!

So enjoyed your live review as I sat here in South Dakota; MG looks like a great ship for Carnival.  Safe travels home looking forward to your next trip!

4 minutes ago, matt1119 said:

This is the main reason why I changed my flight for the Panorama cruise from LAX to Long Beach. LAX to the port, at least $75. Long Beach to the port, less than $20

Think I did a little better last time like 40 and 50 or 50 and 60 but yeah it’s expensive. My Long Beach issue is for me the ticket price doubles and the time options for direct weren’t good.

17 minutes ago, blarko said:

So did you let those 5 VIPs in front of you? Honestly the audacity of some people.

They went. I actually never said anything I was Just shocked. But they walked around me. I ended up going before them though. I think they were looking for paperwork and the girl

called me to the other side and tagged my bag.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Think I did a little better last time like 40 and 50 or 50 and 60 but yeah it’s expensive. My Long Beach issue is for me the ticket price doubles and the time options for direct weren’t good.

Yeah I was at $43 Uber LAX to the Queen Mary the day before the cruise. And $53 Lyft Long Beach to Hollywood on debarkation day which was the day after the scheduled debarkation day.

• Like 1