Arrival and departure groups

Retired 07

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2021 at 6:57 AM, Gaynors said:

thanks!   That's the info I was looking for.   Hopefully it will be "soon" 😉

Hi Everyone. We are cruising 12/13 out of Fort Lauderdale and arrival groups finally opened yesterday on the app. Thanks for all the tips and happy sailing!

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 10:52 PM, Retired 07 said:

Hang in there, everyone. We got our boarding group about 2 1/2 weeks out, and now at twelve days out, we’re even getting our “patters” on the medallion.

Do you mean under JourneyView - Activities timeline for the Patters? I keep checking....

Edited by Buckeye10640

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2021 at 10:52 AM, C & C Love to Cruise said:

I had my arrival group with time slot I wanted. Two days latter it disappeared. My group time slot was available to pick.  I redid it and will see if it disappears again.  So keep looking at your Medallion each day.  

That's my next fear. It just might disappear tomorrow & I might be back to square one with all the information.

They must have fixed or changed something because I am 50 days out and was just able to select arrival group! I also now have "proceed to Blue Lane" 🙂   I still can't get a green check on payment method but worst case will deal with that at check in!

• Like 2

On 3 cruises since November and arrival time hasn’t  been checked yet. For the 10 and 20 December enchanted princess cruises, people were jn line starting around 9:00.  Doors opened about 11:00.  No problem adding or changing your  credit card information at the check in counter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1