EDGE

george35

On 8/24/2021 at 3:33 PM, george35 said:

Thank you all for your help but I got on MANAGE MY RESERVATIONS & could not do anything, maybe its to early, will try next week.

george35

I was able to do this for an APEX cruise in May 2022, keep trying and good luck!

7 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

I was able to do this for an APEX cruise in May 2022, keep trying and good luck!

I believe George got his reservations made.  The Cruise Planner is where the dining options are.  Manage My Reservation has room #, financials (if booked direct) and near sailing edoc’s, luggage tags, and other misc items, but not dining, excursions & those type of enhancements.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

Just want to confirm that on Edge each of the four MDRs have their own specialty dishes along with the changing nightly regular Celebrity menu.  You absolutely may order a Cyprus dish in Cosmopolitan or a Normandie dish in Tuscan.  This is not the same on other non Edge Class ships.

Link to MDRs menus.

https://www.celebritycruisespresscenter.com/press-kit/10/celebrity-edge-menus/

12 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

Just want to confirm that on Edge each of the four MDRs have their own specialty dishes along with the changing nightly regular Celebrity menu.  You absolutely may order a Cyprus dish in Cosmopolitan or a Normandie dish in Tuscan.  This is not the same on other non Edge Class ships.

Some of those who have sailed on the Edge reported that you can get the speciality dishes from any of the 4 MDRs as the share the same kitchen.  

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

Some of those who have sailed on the Edge reported that you can get the speciality dishes from any of the 4 MDRs as the share the same kitchen.  

Yes, you can. With the link I posted above each MDR shows their speciality. 

We did it on the Edge in Feb 2020.

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

I believe George got his reservations made.  The Cruise Planner is where the dining options are.  Manage My Reservation has room #, financials (if booked direct) and near sailing edoc’s, luggage tags, and other misc items, but not dining, excursions & those type of enhancements.

Been trying through Cruise Planner for quite a while.  Can book speciality but not select dining in various restaurants.  Available excursions are allowing booking.  Cleared cookies but still not allowing me to schedule for June '22.  Will keep trying, although I'm sure there'll not be a rush this far away from sail date.