Mariner - cheap sailings

Wanted to pay it forward after receiving a lot of good advice here over the years.

I was able to get an interior guarantee for 2 adults on a 3 night out of PC late September for $136pp plus taxes/fees for $478 total. The cheapest I’ve ever seen one of those go for.

I suspect a lot of cancellations are coming in due to recent spike in case numbers. So if you’re willing to roll the dice, keep an eye out for bargains.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, booplesnoople said:

Yup! I'm booked on Mariner for the 10/18 four night sailing, two people in an inside cabin for $675 total. The least I've ever paid for a cruise!!

Nice! Ironically the drink package at $62/day plus gratuity was almost as much as the cruise itself. 😂

This will be my first cruise post-covid and first time on Mariner. I did Independence right before covid hit but other than that, I’ve only done Oasis class on Royal. Looking forward to Mariner.

• Like 1

Friends and I got the Mariner for labor day for 355 for solo interior and balconies weren't much more (like 50 or so). It's now 415 for solo interior which is still good. When we booked it was the same price solo to share so we're living it up. 

Edited by smplybcause
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, CruisingNole said:

Nice! Ironically the drink package at $62/day plus gratuity was almost as much as the cruise itself. 😂

This will be my first cruise post-covid and first time on Mariner. I did Independence right before covid hit but other than that, I’ve only done Oasis class on Royal. Looking forward to Mariner.

Mariner was my first ship as an adult, I love her! She's just big enough that she doesn't feel too small. Hope you love her as much as we do!

And yes...What I paid on the drink package was about the price of my cruise. Still a little steamed about that but que sera sera 🤣

We booked a 5-night Mariner sailing in 2020 for January 2021, very cheap at $907 total for two in a balcony cabin including taxes, fees, gratuities and insurance. Nothing ended up sailing at that time, so lifted and shifted it to January 2022 for the same price. Then they cancelled that sailing but said we could move to another nearby Mariner sailing and also receive $50 OBC, so that's what we did. Hoping we get to go because I'd hate to lose that great price! 

Thought I had a cheap sailing on a 5 night Mariner sailing. Maybe not... Just got it reduced by $100 dollars earlier this week. $874 for two for an outside in Feb 2022 without gratuities or insurance. Drink package very high at $63 a day. Tampa cruises near us seem to be much lower. I am about to cancel it.

• Like 1

Yea I think between the delta variant and the fact that September is peak hurricane season, there are some great deals out there. They will dodge any storms…it could shorten or lengthen your cruise if they can’t safely return to port but it’s never longer than a day.  

I’m booked on Mariner for a b2b in January.  It is time! 

On 8/25/2021 at 12:25 AM, smplybcause said:

Friends and I got the Mariner for labor day for 355 for solo interior and balconies weren't much more (like 50 or so). It's now 415 for solo interior which is still good. When we booked it was the same price solo to share so we're living it up. 

Not to mention you each get 4 points per night this way!