Norwegian Encore Thermal Spa

Jenjohncourt

6 hours ago, coastcat said:

You're braver than I am. I stuck my head into the snow room and noped right back out of there (and back into the thalassotherapy pool).

It was sooo cold!! I didn’t stay in for long!! Love the thalassotherapy pool too!!

4 hours ago, ClevelandCruisin said:

We have a spa balcony booked for a cruise soon. Can't wait! Snow room for sure, and the salt room.

You will love it!! This has been an incredible trip. Much needed after the past year and a half. I am VERY happy we are finally back on a cruise. 

It looks amazing, we are thinking about booking at a last second cruise on this ship next month in a Spa Suite possibly. How busy around the ship has it been in general? Can you get dinner reservations fairly easy? Did they ever announce or you hear how many passengers on board by chance?

I love the snow room (or at least for a few minutes, lol). I'm going to be on Encore in 3 weeks, and still debating on if I'm going to purchase the Thermal Spa pass. Your pictures have almost convinced me!  

is access to the Spa only on a weekly basis, or do they have day passes?  I assume I can purchase this once I am on the ship?  There are three of us in my party.  Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.  I am a novice to cruising.  

30 minutes ago, ecco41 said:

is access to the Spa only on a weekly basis, or do they have day passes?  I assume I can purchase this once I am on the ship?  There are three of us in my party.  Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.  I am a novice to cruising.  

A YouTube Blogger recently did a day pass whilst on ship in Ketchikan and it was $59pp for a single day pass on a port day.  They said the single day passes were not available on sea days on their sailing.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, voyager1964 said:

Beautiful!

May I ask you a couple of questions

- Is the sauna also open? 

- How steep are the stairs to get to the T-pool?

Thanks,

Voyager

Yes the sauna is open. It’s not very steep at all. They have very sturdy hand rails too. 

On 8/27/2021 at 2:24 PM, jcscv said:

I love the snow room (or at least for a few minutes, lol). I'm going to be on Encore in 3 weeks, and still debating on if I'm going to purchase the Thermal Spa pass. Your pictures have almost convinced me!  

I’m happy you liked the pics!! Have a great trip!! I LOVED the ship. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:41 PM, farsight said:

@JenjohncourtHow much do they charge a couple for a week pass?

It depends on the ship and the itinerary.  I paid $199 for my upcoming cruise to Bermuda on the Breakaway.  I think I paid $299 for the week on the same trip on the Escape pre-COVID.  Either way, it’s worth every penny.

On 8/27/2021 at 1:57 PM, PhillyTravelBug said:

I think it’s around $299. Worth every dollar.

For the Sep 4 sailing on the Encore, it is $249 pp if booked pre- cruise.  I believe it is an additional $20 if booked onboard (that would jive with the quotes of $269).

Pre-booking is done by phone call; not available online.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, fastpitchdad said:

It was never crowded which was nice, I only saw one fight over a heated lounger. 

Yes it was great.  Busy at times but not crowded.   There is always that one person who thinks they can save 4 heated loungers for the whole family....