Table for 2 requests

jordanaire

5 minutes ago, jordanaire said:

I sent an email to the Maitre 'd on the Mardi Gras to request a table for two, but the email would not go through. I have always requested this in the past with great success. Any reasons why this time the email was blocked?

Carnival requests passangers not to email maitre 'ds to request tables.

• Like 1

This has always been an issue with us....I went to the dining room, and spoke to the  maitre d, and he provided a table for two.  I dont enjoy sitting at a table with complete strangers, and being questioned about job status, where we live, yadda yadda.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, topaz123 said:

This has always been an issue with us....I went to the dining room, and spoke to the  maitre d, and he provided a table for two.  I dont enjoy sitting at a table with complete strangers, and being questioned about job status, where we live, yadda yadda.

Lie....have some fun.

Tell exotic stories of your life of royalty

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If you wish to request a table for 2, please post on John Heald's FB page 4 days before your cruise and he will forward your request.

Carnival has always requested that guests NOT email the Maitre' D. In addition, The Maitre' D's are not required to respond to guest emails. It seems Carnival finally blocked emails to these addresses.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

If you wish to request a table for 2, please post on John Heald's FB page 4 days before your cruise and he will forward your request.

Carnival has always requested that guests NOT email the Maitre' D. In addition, The Maitre' D's are not required to respond to guest emails. It seems Carnival finally blocked emails to these addresses.

I beg to differ when you say "Carnival has always requested that guests NOT email the Maitre'd". I have emailed them on the past 11 cruises and received a very pleasant confirmation from each of those requests. Where does it say what you have stated? After 25 cruises, I believe I would have seen, or been told, that by now.

3 hours ago, EngIceDave said:

Does the hub app offer the ability to request a 2 top?

For ATD at least it defaults to a two top if there are two guests.  You have to check a box to be seated at a group table.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jordanaire said:

I beg to differ when you say "Carnival has always requested that guests NOT email the Maitre'd". I have emailed them on the past 11 cruises and received a very pleasant confirmation from each of those requests. Where does it say what you have stated? After 25 cruises, I believe I would have seen, or been told, that by now.

Direct from Carnival and from John Heald , but yeah grats on your 25 cruise flex.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 1:25 PM, jordanaire said:

On 8/29/2021 at 3:07 PM, Sailin_Pirate said:

Direct from Carnival and from John Heald , but yeah grats on your 25 cruise flex.

The Pirate arrg correct.  John has frequently asked that guests not email Maitres and state Maitres  are not required to respond to such emails.

On 8/29/2021 at 1:25 PM, jordanaire said:

Never - I mean never have we we ever received an email back for the Carnival Maitre D....although they usually has us sorted out before boarding....it's nice to have reassurance in today's COVID world.

Go fish and just power for the chorus....