Cruising is back on the HORIZON!!! (with pics) – 8/21/2021.

Jamman54

On 7/25/2022 at 12:17 PM, flwinejunkie said:

@Jamman54 This question is off topic for this post, but I know you provided the information somewhere and can't find it now.  How do I contact the maitre d for a specific carnival ship?  I'm specifically interested in the Miracle.  

@jamman54 - Just realized you gave me the maitre d info for Miracle, but I actually need it for Splendor.  Was thinking it might be spmaitred@carnival, but then realized that it might be for the Spirit instead.  Do you know the email for Splendor?  

Sorry for the confusion!

Mary

• Like 1

17 hours ago, flwinejunkie said:

@jamman54 - Just realized you gave me the maitre d info for Miracle, but I actually need it for Splendor.  Was thinking it might be spmaitred@carnival, but then realized that it might be for the Spirit instead.  Do you know the email for Splendor?  

Sorry for the confusion!

Mary

No problem. The two letter code for the Splendor is SL.

• 5 months later...

I’m catching up on your older reviews from the last couple years since I haven’t been on this site much because of not being able to cruise with the pandemic but getting back to it in April!

I had to laugh when you were talking about South of the Border being a tourist trap because it is truly a dump. I‘m from upstate SC so went there one time as a child in 1989 & it wasn’t busy back then so it is a wonder that they have stay in business all these years.

I’m hearing impaired myself so can relate to Patti on being a visual person. I love that the IMAX have closed captioned. Thank you guys for doing these reviews since I know that take a lot of time to put them together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carolinagalcruise2011 said:

I’m catching up on your older reviews from the last couple years since I haven’t been on this site much because of not being able to cruise with the pandemic but getting back to it in April!

I had to laugh when you were talking about South of the Border being a tourist trap because it is truly a dump. I‘m from upstate SC so went there one time as a child in 1989 & it wasn’t busy back then so it is a wonder that they have stay in business all these years.

I’m hearing impaired myself so can relate to Patti on being a visual person. I love that the IMAX have closed captioned. Thank you guys for doing these reviews since I know that take a lot of time to put them together.

We love when these older reviews pop up from time to time. Thanks for reading and your comments. 😎