Cruising is back on the HORIZON!!! (with pics) – 8/21/2021.

Jamman54

39 minutes ago, Indiansbaseball said:

Really enjoyed your review ! We cruise first time since Oct. 2019 in a little over a month and you have got us excited and ready to go ! Looking forward to your future reviews ! 

Thanks so much for reading. Enjoy your cruise! 😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chipster2 said:

Great review! You and Patti spend a great deal of time putting this together and it is much appreciated. It was great to meet you both and look forward to seeing you again on the Mardi Gras in April!

Hey John! It was great meetings you on board. Looking forward to seeing you and your significant other on board the Mardi Gras in April. 🤗

What a great report! Thank you both for all the hard work. We sailed on Horizon in April of 2019. Even at full capicity the ship didn't feel crowded, there were a few exceptions like the comedy shows. Your embarkation page made me laugh, I followed the same trail you did. Stepped onto the ship at deck three, bear left, hard right after the stairs, two steps to the lobby bar. First drinks in hand less then 3 minutes after stepping aboard!!

• Like 1

Great review yet again, Jeff. Big well done to Patti putting in the miles getting the lovely photos.

Your observation regarding dining is very much in line with what we have been thinking - the variety of dining options, especially on the newer ships, is great for reducing crowds and wait times in the traditional dining venues, although I wonder what the knock-on effect on dining wait staff will be?

Here’s to next year! All things being equal, we will be on Spirit in May, then Celebration and Magic in November. In the meantime we get to cruise vicariously through your great reviews. Cheers! 😄👍🍻🍻🇦🇺

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Musicguy said:

Thanks for the great review.  I will be on the same cruise in two weeks.  Can’t wait to get on a fun ship after two years!

Thanks for reading! You will have a great time. Bon Voyage! 😎

13 hours ago, ktmush2 said:

What a great report! Thank you both for all the hard work. We sailed on Horizon in April of 2019. Even at full capicity the ship didn't feel crowded, there were a few exceptions like the comedy shows. Your embarkation page made me laugh, I followed the same trail you did. Stepped onto the ship at deck three, bear left, hard right after the stairs, two steps to the lobby bar. First drinks in hand less then 3 minutes after stepping aboard!!

Thanks for following along! The Lobby Bar is usually our first stop once we board the ship! 🤗

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MalGee64 said:

Great review yet again, Jeff. Big well done to Patti putting in the miles getting the lovely photos.

Your observation regarding dining is very much in line with what we have been thinking - the variety of dining options, especially on the newer ships, is great for reducing crowds and wait times in the traditional dining venues, although I wonder what the knock-on effect on dining wait staff will be?

Here’s to next year! All things being equal, we will be on Spirit in May, then Celebration and Magic in November. In the meantime we get to cruise vicariously through your great reviews. Cheers! 😄👍🍻🍻🇦🇺

Hey Mal! Always glad to have you along  for the ride. Hope all is well down under, and you get to sail on all of your cruises next year. Cheers Mate! 🍺

10 hours ago, HeyJut said:

As many others have said-thanks to you @Jamman54and Patti for your time and effort to take us along on another great review.

Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks so much! We love doing them, and have met a lot of great people because of them. The next one should start going up in about six weeks. 🤗

10 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Great review as usual Jeff.

Hey Jimbo! Glad to see that you have been cruising again. Do any of our cruises match up with yours? We have to sail together again some time! 😎

10 hours ago, d-train said:

Love reading along your cruise!

thanks so much for posting,

and sharing your vaca with us!

Glad to have you aboard with us! 😎

9 hours ago, Webecruzen said:

Thank you and Patti for the great review and beautiful pictures. Can’t wait to see you both on the Miracle and Panorama.  We just returned home tonight from our New York trip.  Time to rest up for California and finally cruising again. 

Hope you had a great trip up north! You get to help us with the next review. See you on the Miracle four weeks from tomorrow! 🤗

38 minutes ago, Princess Cruiser27 said:

Finally caught up on the review. How dare Carnival kicks Yourself and Patti off the Horizon.  LOL. Thanks Jeff and Patti for a great review and the photos. 

Thanks Barb! I guess all good things come to an end. Thankfully  we have a lot more booked in the future. 🤗

12 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Hey Mal! Always glad to have you along  for the ride. Hope all is well down under, and you get to sail on all of your cruises next year. Cheers Mate! 🍺

Thanks so much! We love doing them, and have met a lot of great people because of them. The next one should start going up in about six weeks. 🤗

Hey Jimbo! Glad to see that you have been cruising again. Do any of our cruises match up with yours? We have to sail together again some time! 😎

Do not see any, but need to make that happen.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pohlerbear said:

I miss cruising so much.  It was nice to live through your cruise. Thanks Patty and Jeff for another great review. 

Thank you for reading! :classic_cool:

18 hours ago, JandPB said:

Always enjoy reading your reviews. This is helping getting us ready for our Glory cruise in 4 weeks. Great job. Glad you are back onboard. 

Thanks for following along. Have a great cruise on the Glory! :classic_cool:

4 hours ago, helene109 said:

Fantastic review! Where is the next cruise to and what ship?

Thank you very much! Next month we are on the Miracle to Baja Mexico, followed by the Panorama to the Mexican Riviera. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Here is our updated cruise review list. Unfortunately, we had to delete all of our reviews prior to 2017 because we changed photo hosting sites and now the pictures no longer show in the older reviews. We have also included a link to our cruise and vacation albums where you can see all the photos Patti took on every cruise:

*** Carnival Pride Repo Journeys Cruise -  2/26/17 - Tampa to Baltimore

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 3

Just got off Horizon Sept 18th and your review was quite the guide i needed before i left. Was full of useful information i put to good use. Shame they did not have the ship map cards. Thanks Again. I see your sailing ahead of us on Mardi Gras were on in May of 2022 so i'll sure look forward to your review of that ship.

Thanks Matt

• Like 1