Vaccinations - evidence from 2 countries

winty

Hi all. Unusual situation but was wondering whether anyone has done a RC cruise  or doing one, with having both doses but from two different countries? So we are trying to find out, as have one dose in  Uk and one in Italy where we work. Two jabs, within the 42 days, same vaccine but from 2 different countries so different types of evidence. RC not overly helpful and don’t seem to know!! Thanks so much 

Just now, Biker19 said:

Don't even ask. As long as it's the same manufacturer within the allotted time frame, it doesn't matter where you got the jabs.

Thanks, that’s cheered me up. Theres hope yet I will get on my cruise !! 👍

12 minutes ago, winty said:

Hi all. Unusual situation but was wondering whether anyone has done a RC cruise  or doing one, with having both doses but from two different countries? So we are trying to find out, as have one dose in  Uk and one in Italy where we work. Two jabs, within the 42 days, same vaccine but from 2 different countries so different types of evidence. RC not overly helpful and don’t seem to know!! Thanks so much 

Do you have a single piece of paper or electronic record saying both doses (same brand) were given? If so, then no problem. If you have separate records from each country and not combined, that will probably raise a red flag.

1 minute ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

Do you have a single piece of paper or electronic record saying both doses (same brand) were given? If so, then no problem. If you have separate records from each country and not combined, that will probably raise a red flag.

One dose is U.K. so on app or can get paper, one dose is Italy so paper only as not resident in Italy just work here. But both show same brand. 

7 minutes ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

Why? I know people with two vaccination cards because they didn't have the first one with them when they got the second shot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Why? I know people with two vaccination cards because they didn't have the first one with them when they got the second shot.

Because the people checking having limited training and working off a set script with specific instructions designed to fit most cases. This is definitely more of an edge case and likely to not be covered in training.

This isn't something that can be fixed......and it is accurate info.  Therefore, should be no issues.  The record has your name, and info, and the lot numbers, and place where you got it.  Even in the USA, you could get different records if you went different places or states.  Just bring all your records and you will be good.  The cruise line is not trying to keep you off, just making sure you are safe.  

3 hours ago, Joseph2017China said:

This isn't something that can be fixed......and it is accurate info.  Therefore, should be no issues.  The record has your name, and info, and the lot numbers, and place where you got it.  Even in the USA, you could get different records if you went different places or states.  Just bring all your records and you will be good.  The cruise line is not trying to keep you off, just making sure you are safe.  

Thank you. that makes perfect sense to me.  I personally dont see it as an issue, if you double jabbed, that’s all that matters,, but with all the rules and regulations by the CDC with no mixed vaccines and the doses have to be done within 42 days etc, i just hoped that I’m covered. 
thank you, my mind is put at ease.