Royal Up on B2Bs

17 minutes ago, chucknmarilyn said:

Any experience with Royal Up when booked on B2B cruises. Do you think it made any difference?

What I do know is that if you have one cabin for both, the odds of getting upgraded on both to the same cabin are very slim.  I don't think it makes a difference. What makes a difference is what you bid.

• Like 1

We are on a B2B on Independence OTS departing next Wednesday.  We are in the same balcony cabin for both.  As there is no way that I know of to "Royal Up" to the same cabin on both cruises, we do not consider the option.  Not sure if that is the good news or the bad news.  🙂 

• Like 1

We have four B2B's currently booked, with the same cabin for both legs. There is no way we would bid on upgrades for any leg, because the odds of actually getting upgrades on both legs (let alone getting the same cabin) are about as good as Florida experiencing a blizzard in July. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We have four B2B's currently booked, with the same cabin for both legs. There is no way we would bid on upgrades for any leg, because the odds of actually getting upgrades on both legs (let alone getting the same cabin) are about as good as Florida experiencing a blizzard in July. 

That's how we feel.  We have three b2b's book for the next year and no way I'd give up the benefit of having the same cabin on each leg.  

• Like 1

The only way I would consider it is if I didn't have the same room for both legs.... but even then, I book the room I want when I book the cruise, so I don't have FOMO over an upgrade, because I'm already happy with what I got.