Live from the Encore to Seattle & Alaska with Cleveland and company!!

Twas the night before our vacation starts, when all through the house, not even a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The bags were packed, winter clothes gathered, new masks ready with care. Visions of a cruise ship danced through our heads.

Just a small poem a decided to share.

We embark on our first cruise since December 2019. This is our first time on the Encore, and we've never been to Alaska.

While it'll be cold and I had no idea what to pack for, so bring everything. I think it'll be a great time. If not we have the spa to enjoy.

Off to Seattle tomorrow before we leave Saturday. We all tested negative to this point, and have our fingers and toes crossed that it'll stay that way.

Stay posted as we start our journey to Alaska. 

20211007_183826.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, cuterlmt said:

You will love the Encore and Alaska. I think she's my favorite ship, and our favorite place in the whole world. We went in September. Enjoy every moment. Stay warm. Love your masks!

Thank you! Found these on Amazon. 

Looking forward to the Encore. I love the Escape.  This will be cruise #11!

I used to live in one of the Town Houses across the street from the Market in Ohio City.  I loved Cleveland, the people and all it had to offer.  I remember the Cleveland Airport well.  

You have chosen a GREAT ship for Alaska in the Encore. It was made for this voyage.  Sure it will be cold, however if I remember correctly, Cleveland had a bit of chill in the air also.  All kidding aside, this will be a much different cruise due to the weather for sure.  However, universally, folks love it just for that reason.  

I love your blog and hope you keep it up.  Enjoy every minute and please provide pictures from the observation deck.  

Cruise well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sthrngary said:

I used to live in one of the Town Houses across the street from the Market in Ohio City.  I loved Cleveland, the people and all it had to offer.  I remember the Cleveland Airport well.  

You have chosen a GREAT ship for Alaska in the Encore. It was made for this voyage.  Sure it will be cold, however if I remember correctly, Cleveland had a bit of chill in the air also.  All kidding aside, this will be a much different cruise due to the weather for sure.  However, universally, folks love it just for that reason.  

I love your blog and hope you keep it up.  Enjoy every minute and please provide pictures from the observation deck.  

Cruise well. 

Thank you!

I sure will!

We were on the 8/14 Alaska cruise and you will LOVE the Encore & the amazing scenery!  Thank you for sharing your voyage with us; it's so much fun to follow along.  That high school is seriously cool.  Have a fabulous time!😊