Referral Needed

Omittingstew

13 hours ago, walker1 said:

Booking my first cruise on Ponant if anyone wants to send me their number for referral.

Wendy "underscore" Doerner @ hotmail "dot" com

Thanks!

I have agreed to a referral already. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I am always happy with how much information is available on CC.   I just wrote to our Australia friends who are big Ponant cruisers and been talking us into taking our first cruise with them. 

Once I have their Ponant Club number how do I process the referral.   Do I just give it to our Travel Agent or is it done online in advance?

8 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I am always happy with how much information is available on CC.   I just wrote to our Australia friends who are big Ponant cruisers and been talking us into taking our first cruise with them. 

Once I have their Ponant Club number how do I process the referral.   Do I just give it to our Travel Agent or is it done online in advance?

Your TA can take care of that for you with Ponant. 

3 hours ago, AussieBoyTX said:

Your TA can take care of that for you with Ponant. 

Thanks.. may be close to booking.   I just got the referral number from our friends in Australia.    I've just been reading through all the Live posts and other.    Really loved your live post.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, AnkurT said:

@AussieBoyTX @gogo65 tagging you both in my comment if you can help.

I am about to book my first Ponant cruise to Antarctica for later this year.

Would you mind giving me a referral as well.

ankur (dot) thakuria (@) Gmail (dot) com

Sure, happy to help -- which cruise are you taking?

• Like 1

@AussieBoyTX I am taking one of the Dec sailings for Emblematic Antarctica.

Just received your invite. Thank you so much.

If you have pointers for this cruise please do share with me. Going solo and it's quite a bit of planning. Plus it's a lot of money for a 30yr old. Been saving for a while and really looking forward to it.

Thanks once again

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AnkurT said:

@AussieBoyTX I am taking one of the Dec sailings for Emblematic Antarctica.

If you have pointers for this cruise please do share with me. Going solo and it's quite a bit of planning. Plus it's a lot of money for a 30yr old. Been saving for a while and really looking forward to it.

That's the classic cruise and you'll have an excellent experience! Once you get to the hotel in Buenos Aires, you'll find that Ponant has all the details taken care of of you. 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone, I just came back from my first PONANT cruise and I would be happy to refer anyone. I can vouch for the company, the experience was truly remarkable/fantastic! I will be doing a trip report but feel free to message me for a referral!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, dcinmb said:

I’m about to book my first Ponant cruise to Antarctica and would appreciate a referral. I can be reached at dcinmb at yahoo dot com.

Thank you!

Just contacted you! 

5 minutes ago, 3ric said:

Just contacted you! 

Thanks! I haven’t received your email yet but I already received a referral from someone else an hour ago. I’ll look out for your email just in case.🙂

Oh thats too bad! I am glad you hace a contact. Weird the email didnt go through, i will try again but i checked and the address looks right. I tried DM ing you here but it is disabled.

I hope you have a fantastic trip!

12 minutes ago, 3ric said:

Oh thats too bad! I am glad you hace a contact. Weird the email didnt go through, i will try again but i checked and the address looks right. I tried DM ing you here but it is disabled.

I hope you have a fantastic trip!

Very strange. When I checked my spam folder after your first reply to me, it was empty but I just checked again and both of your emails were there.

It’s sounding like I may be better off applying for a status match but I’ll have to talk to Ponant tomorrow to see if they’ll approve it. (I haven’t submitted the online form since there’s no U.S. in the dropdown menu.)

Thanks again!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 3ric said:

Sounds good. FYI, i have found Ponant often will stack promos so double check if you can benefit from both status match and referral. you never know!

I’ll try, thanks!🤞🏼 

7 hours ago, dcinmb said:

I haven’t submitted the online form since there’s no U.S. in the dropdown menu.

Just submit the form online and use Canada for your country. That's what most of us did. USA has never been in that dropdown menu. It didn't matter; they approved it anyway.

7 hours ago, dcinmb said:

It’s sounding like I may be better off applying for a status match but I’ll have to talk to Ponant tomorrow to see if they’ll approve it. 

That is generally going to be a better deal, though of course it depends on what Ponant status you match to. But the OBC plus the discounted fare usually adds up to more than the referral bonus.

6 hours ago, 3ric said:

Sounds good. FYI, i have found Ponant often will stack promos so double check if you can benefit from both status match and referral. you never know!

You're lucky! I have found that they are very stingy about stacking promos.

Our Silversea friends applied for the status match, and then booked their first Ponant cruise with our referral. Since they got the benefits of the status match, we were told that neither of us could get any additional benefit from the referral. Since the status match is pretty generous we didn't complain, but it's been my experience that they don't combine most of the bonuses.

The Ponant bonus on the fares, plus one other promo, seems to be their limit, so choose wisely!

Interesting! i worked with thrm.on board and they were willing to provide my partner with a refferal bonus and stack the anniversary bonus plus the 10% off promo at the time. It couls be that the status match is much more generous too, or it may have been a fluke! 

3 hours ago, jpalbny said:

Just submit the form online and use Canada for your country. That's what most of us did. USA has never been in that dropdown menu. It didn't matter; they approved it anyway.

That is generally going to be a better deal, though of course it depends on what Ponant status you match to. But the OBC plus the discounted fare usually adds up to more than the referral bonus.

You're lucky! I have found that they are very stingy about stacking promos.

Our Silversea friends applied for the status match, and then booked their first Ponant cruise with our referral. Since they got the benefits of the status match, we were told that neither of us could get any additional benefit from the referral. Since the status match is pretty generous we didn't complain, but it's been my experience that they don't combine most of the bonuses.

The Ponant bonus on the fares, plus one other promo, seems to be their limit, so choose wisely!

6 hours ago, jpalbny said:

Thanks! Canada wasn't showing up for me either so I went with the U.K. and received an immediate reply asking for proof of status.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello! I am looking to take my first Ponant cruise, and would very much appreciate a referral! I think I can be messaged directly here. If not, please try doctorbob94 it's at y*hoo dot com. And thanks!