Port Miami to Port Fort Lauderdale? (Doing a b2b sideways)

fstuff1

7 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

in nov, getting off summit (miami) @ 7am and going to Edge (ft lauderdale) on the same day.

I plan to Uber but am wondering if there's a better/cheaper way?

No, unless you want to try the local train from downtown Miami to downtown FLL and uber or taxi to/from the station...

There's a number of shuttle services that could take you from the port to FLL, where you could then grab an Uber down to Port Everglades. If you are travelling solo, you might save a few dollars, but it would be so much easier taking an Uber all the way.

You should give some thought to how/where you are going to kill time. Even if you are the last passenger off the ship in Miami, you are going to arrive in Port Everglades too early to board. 

A few years ago we went from a Celebrity ship in Port Everglades to a Royal Caribbean ship in Miami the same day.  Celebrity took care of the transportation at no cost to us.  The purser's desk told us they did not provide transportation, but we knew to keep asking.  The Captain's Club concierge took care of all of the arrangements. 

I reached out to SAS transportation, one of the shuttle services in the area, and they said they could do the reverse - Miami to Port Everglades.  It is $15 per person, so $30 plus tip for the two of us.  

We simply plan to have our kindles out and sit on a bench and read.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Algebralovr said:

I reached out to SAS transportation, one of the shuttle services in the area, and they said they could do the reverse - Miami to Port Everglades.  It is $15 per person, so $30 plus tip for the two of us.  

My suggestion, too. Will use it Nov. Highly recommended!

Priced a private car service Ft. Lauderdale to Miami curise port --- $154.00 for a towncard, $184.00 for an SUV.   Those prices include all gratuity and port fee's.  

Lyft and Uber XL sounding pretty good to me. 

4 hours ago, Algebralovr said:

reverse?

miami to port everglades is what i want

Our hotel uses these two companies (Wild Lime Adventures and Miami Native) . They will pick you up at POM, take you on a tour of the Everglades and an airboat ride and drop you off at Port Everglades and will store your bags. Miami Native has a minimum of 4 people (but you can pay for the others if you are just two) and Wild Lime has no minimum IF they have a tour going that day, which, when I call the usually do.