Unlimited Dining Package From ?

Oxo

Just tried to book the UDP for our upcoming cruises. Ran into two problems.

1. Chops Grill shows different menus when you go to the RCI site. One is very limited in Main Course other is more extensive.

2. For our B2B we get two different prices. I'm doing a cut and paste to show actual results. 

Unlimited Dining Package 

02/06/2022 PRICES STARTING FROM*$196.00 USD Adult

I don't expect an answer, however, I would have thought that the prices would have been the same and the menus, too.

Anyone else notice this?

17 minutes ago, ampurp85 said:

Are your B2B the same itinerary? Because if they have different ports, like how sometimes Allure does an Eastern one week and Western another? Then you might be charged differently based on that. Also demand and such. 

Yes, Eastern & Western. Understand.

Thank you! Stay Safe! 

7 minutes ago, ScubaCat3 said:

As mentioned above, every cruise is priced differently so grab a good price when you see it.

The two different menus at Chops are lunch (more limited) and dinner menus.

No, both were dinner menus. One was on RCI site other on MyRCI.

Thank you! Stay Safe! 

The price for the UDP on each cruise will fluctuate. 

I have a price point where I will consider getting the UDP so I watch prices.

For example I have a B2B coming up in November. I booked a UDP for the first cruise, but never saw a price I liked for the second cruise.

I have not purchased the UDP enough to be able to tell you when the price is the best, but I will say that 166.99 is a good price if the cruise is a week long. I would jump on that. Keep watching even after you purchase. If you see it significantly lower than you paid, you can cancel and repurchase at the lower price.

19 minutes ago, Tudy said:

The price for the UDP on each cruise will fluctuate. 

I have a price point where I will consider getting the UDP so I watch prices.

For example I have a B2B coming up in November. I booked a UDP for the first cruise, but never saw a price I liked for the second cruise.

I have not purchased the UDP enough to be able to tell you when the price is the best, but I will say that 166.99 is a good price if the cruise is a week long. I would jump on that. Keep watching even after you purchase. If you see it significantly lower than you paid, you can cancel and repurchase at the lower price.

Yes, $166.99 is the best price I have seen!

Thank you! Stay Safe!

1 minute ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Ok Thanks, but what is it and why doesn't it show up as an option on my cruise manager??

It is for any of the speciality restaurants onboard.  You can eat dinner during length of your cruise at any of the restaurants such as Chops steakhouse instead of the meals that are included at main dining room (MDR).   Also includes lunch at speciality restaurants but I think is sea days only.     For restaurants such as izumi or playmakers you would get a credit since they have ala cart menus with different prices.  

Very odd it's not listed for your sailings.  Usually shows up under cruise planner dining packages.

1 hour ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

So what is the UDP??   I'm booked for a B2B on Symphony OTS July 2022 and I don't see it as an option??

In your Cruise Planner, click on "Dining" in the navigation line at the top of the page.  The Unlimited Dining Package *should* be the first option that appears.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Ok Thanks, but what is it and why doesn't it show up as an option on my cruise manager??

It could already be sold out for your sailing. You have to keep checking to see if it comes available as they either add more capacity or other passengers cancel their purchase.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

In your Cruise Planner, click on "Dining" in the navigation line at the top of the page.  The Unlimited Dining Package *should* be the first option that appears.

No Ma'am.  It's not there.  It actually looks a little off kilter as my only options are:

Taste of Royal – Lunch

Sushi & Sake – Lunch

Izumi Hibachi Experience

My Time Dining (complimentary)

That's it!!   😞

7 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

It could already be sold out for your sailing. You have to keep checking to see if it comes available as they either add more capacity or other passengers cancel their purchase.

OK, maybe.   But it seems awfully far out for that.   But I will keep checking back.

• Like 1