Question - Cruise itinerary changes

Sayuil

I am booked on a 5 day Western Caribbean cruise out of Miami with port of Calls in Grand cayman and Conzumel. Cayman Islands is yet not open for cruising and with only a month away. Royal Caribbean has no update.

Anyone with similar expectation that can tell me what can I expect and when can I expect to hear from them. 

i would like to plan a plan B vacation in Miami if my cruise get cancelled. 

1 minute ago, Sayuil said:

Anyone with similar expectation that can tell me what can I expect and when can I expect to hear from them. 

You should hear about it by the time you sail away. Unlikely it will be canceled, just ports changed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You should hear about it by the time you sail away. Unlikely it will be canceled, just ports changed. 

I m hoping they inform sooner than later so I am able to arrange needed travel visa (if needed). I am not US citizen so need to check immigration for ports 

My jan 30th liberty still says it's going to grand cayman and jamaica. We are wondering if rcl forgot about us. 

My march 27 liberty is changed from grand Cayman and jamaica to costa maya and roatan. We are also wondering when or if we get refunded for the $18 less port fees, or onboard as obc?

Just now, firefly333 said:

My jan 30th liberty still says it's going to grand cayman and jamaica. We are wondering if rcl forgot about us. 

My march 27 liberty is changed from grand Cayman and jamaica to costa maya and roatan. We are also wondering when or if we get refunded for the $18 less port fees, or onboard as obc?

In the past, port fees were refunded to your onboard account after the ship has sailed.

• Like 1

I would sure love to go to coco cay. We are out of Galveston and jewel went there but seems like they dont send liberty there.

Jan 30, we are the only ship going to grand Cayman until april 1st, all the rest got changed. I'm going to be sick of Costa maya.  

I am okay with them changing the itinerary; just the suspense is killing me. There is no other sailing before mine going to grand cayman so I have no baseline. 

hopefully they decide soon and then we will know for sure.

i love it to be coco-cay, that way out 2 unvaccinated 2 year old can get off the ship without the need to buy shore excursion 

• Like 1