Bottled water at the bars?

Dwright826

1 hour ago, silvercrikhix said:

Carnivals website says soda & juice only. Am I missing something? 

Bottled water IS included in Cheers.  

It is NOT included in Bottomless Bubbles.  

Also, the Alchemy Bar might not stock bottled water; they seem to be limited in choice aside from their specialty drinks.

9 hours ago, silvercrikhix said:

Yes Cheers.
No bubbles. Bubbles is just soda & juice. 

That being said. I know you're not supposed share drinks off your cheers programs but do you think they'll have an issue if I get a water bottle and give it to my kid. Kids 13 years of age and will have her own bottomless bubbles sticker.

2 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

It is not allowed to bring water.

You can bring canned water. We brought carbonated flavored canned water. So you can bring water, just not bottled on carnival. Imo too many tried to bring booze in bottled water bottles. Carnival changed their policy. And I was always seeing idiots slapping luggage tags on cases of water. Expecting carnival to take their water aboard as luggage. Abused the system and carnival said no more.

10 minutes ago, Dwright826 said:

That being said. I know you're not supposed share drinks off your cheers programs but do you think they'll have an issue if I get a water bottle and give it to my kid. Kids 13 years of age and will have her own bottomless bubbles sticker.

? If you bring a empty bottle yes it can be filled. I do that sometimes so I have water to carry off in ports. 

10 hours ago, Pellaz said:

Bottled water IS included in Cheers.  

It is NOT included in Bottomless Bubbles.  

Also, the Alchemy Bar might not stock bottled water; they seem to be limited in choice aside from their specialty drinks.

Is that new?  My traveling partners got bottled water on Bubbles in August.

I think Cheers might only include the small bottles of water at bars, or perhaps we didn't ask specifically enough on our last couple of cruises?  It didn't matter much to us, we each got a large water at  the restaurants with no trouble.

I'm also the freak that brings a Brita pitcher wherever we go, so we're covered either way. 

we just sailed on Pride this month with 2 kids.  We had Cheers and kids had Bubbles.  The kids could not get water bottles, so we just got them on our Cheers and let them have them.  Bartenders didn't care.

19 hours ago, klfhngr said:

Not to hijack, but can you get tonic water with Bubbles?

Found the answer on an external website:

Soda choices on the Carnival drink menu for 2020 include Pepsi products, Tonic Water, and Club Soda. Similarly, for juices, cruisers have the option of Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice, and Grapefruit Juice.

I've never know Alchemy not to have bottled water.  I've run them out of certain Gin and Vodka but not water.  If you get to know the bartenders (or if they think you need it) they will auto give you a small bottled water with Cheers every time they give you a drink.  No 5 minute wait.  Don't know about Bubbles, but with Cheers, plain tonic is fine.  It got to be somewhat of a joke with the back Lido bartender on the Mardi Gras in the morning in Sept that he wanted to give me a vodka on the side with my straight tonic.