Are You Having E-Ticket Problems? Some Help...Maybe

Fla Mike

Like others I have been having problems getting my e-tickets to print for our Nov 7 Divina cruise.

But for some reason I have been getting copies sent to me daily, sometimes two or three times a day since October 7th.

I think I figured it out...maybe.

When I go to print my tickets and click all the way through, the system tells me at the top that my docs are not ready and area on the bottom to email or print is grayed out.

What I did notice a week or so ago is that my city is not listed correctly in the system, so I went in and corrected it.

I received a new conformation, and e-tickets!

Went back in and did the same for my wife.

Again, I received a new conformation, and e-tickets!

For the last few days I have been clicking around in the info section, but not making any changes.

Within minutes I always get a new conformation, and e-tickets!

I just tried again this morning, and it generated paperwork for me again.

You may want to give this a try, it may work for you, nothing to loose really.

• Like 2

Funny you mention them sending you multiple emails with your docs because since last Thursday I have received 3 emails from MSC with our e-tickets for 11/14. No changes at all just the same docs X 3

I downloaded them from the email then opened the file and printed everything out because in the MSC site it’s telling me the docs aren’t available yet lol

Also gotten an error message saying no booking.  I have the MSC document verifying the booking and paid in full.  MSC, without notice of any kind, changed our reserved cabin to guarantee.  As cabins are disappearing,  who knows where we will end up.  Balcony fantastica was booked.  

14 minutes ago, PRH said:

As cabins are disappearing,  who knows where we will end up. 

I'll be really PO'd if they move us.

We have an aft balcony on deck 10 and I do not want to lose it.

15 minutes ago, PRH said:

who knows where we will end up

Maybe a move to the YC?

We sail on Nov 6th on the Meraviglia and we got our tickets emailed to them.  However, they have disappeared in our login.  We tried updating, but no luck.  Has anyone been able to register their credit card?  I get an error every time with any of my cards.

7 minutes ago, sojodave said:

We sail on Nov 6th on the Meraviglia and we got our tickets emailed to them.  However, they have disappeared in our login.  We tried updating, but no luck.  Has anyone been able to register their credit card?  I get an error every time with any of my cards.

I tried to register my card last week.  After erroring 2 times, the 3rd time did work.  Just keep trying.

11 minutes ago, sojodave said:

I finally got the system to accept our cc too.  
It had to be verified via a text with a code we had to enter and once I did that it took the card. That was the furthest I had ever gotten in all my prior attempts so I had a feeling it would work this time. 

I just noticed our dates of issue and expiration of our passports were wrong on our docs so went back in to fix it and it took 3 attempts before the system changed it to the correct dates.
Now I’ll have to reprint those pages with the correct info.
Glad I went over it with a fine tooth comb. 

22 minutes ago, styles27 said:

I just noticed our dates of issue and expiration of our passports were wrong on our docs so went back in to fix it and it took 3 attempts before the system changed it to the correct dates.

I had the hardest time with those dates also.  They kept shifting the dates after I input them.  After 3 or 4 tries, the correct dates have finally stuck.

29 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

I had the hardest time with those dates also.  They kept shifting the dates after I input them.  After 3 or 4 tries, the correct dates have finally stuck.

Glad I’m not the only one!

I even had my husband do it and it kept kicking the right dates out and replacing them for him too 

So strange.

It’s not like it’s a new passport either.

I used the same one with MSC in 2019 

12 minutes ago, styles27 said:

Glad I’m not the only one!

I even had my husband do it and it kept kicking the right dates out and replacing them for him too 

So strange.

It’s not like it’s a new passport either.

I used the same one with MSC in 2019 

Actually I just checked the dates again.  They are back to the incorrect dates.  I fixed them again, got new booking confirm in email, then went back online and they are wrong again!  I'm afraid to call CS as who knows what will happen to my booking.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Actually I just checked the dates again.  They are back to the incorrect dates.  I fixed them again, got new booking confirm in email, then went back online and they are wrong again!  I'm afraid to call CS as who knows what will happen to my booking.

Ugh unbelievable. 
I just went back into the site to double check after reading your post and the correct dates are still there for us but haven’t received new docs yet. Only the email confirmation with the updated pax info 

Another thing I noticed is we were supposed to travel with our friends but they cancelled. Their booking # and stateroom is still showing up as “traveling with” them. 

Do you think I should call and get that taken off? I just don’t want to be seated at a larger table because it thinks we’re with the people next door to us. 

I’m so afraid to call and have them mess up my reservation 🙈 

4 minutes ago, styles27 said:

Ugh unbelievable. 
I just went back into the site to double check after reading your post and the correct dates are still there for us but haven’t received new docs yet. Only the email confirmation with the updated pax info 

Another thing I noticed is we were supposed to travel with our friends but they cancelled. Their booking # and stateroom is still showing up as “traveling with” them. 

Do you think I should call and get that taken off? I just don’t want to be seated at a larger table because it thinks we’re with the people next door to us. 

I’m so afraid to call and have them mess up my reservation 🙈 

I probably wouldn't worry about calling about that.  It's probably an invalid booking number now and will probably drop off.  If it poses a problem with seating, I'm sure they can change it once onboard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

I probably wouldn't worry about calling about that.  It's probably an invalid booking number now and will probably drop off.  If it poses a problem with seating, I'm sure they can change it once onboard.

That’s a great point about the booking # no longer being valid 

Thx!

4 hours ago, styles27 said:

I finally got the system to accept our cc too.  
It had to be verified via a text with a code we had to enter and once I did that it took the card. That was the furthest I had ever gotten in all my prior attempts so I had a feeling it would work this time. 

Just tried to enter my credit card about six times. Tried another credit card four times, no luck. UGGGG

19 hours ago, Cruiser21 said:

Just tried to enter my credit card about six times. Tried another credit card four times, no luck. UGGGG

Knowing how disfunctional MSC Is….I would feel better knowing they don’t have my credit card info “floating” around . It may be attached or not. They always ask for physical credit Card registration after boarding. I am going to do it then.

FYI- registering credit card is optional during online check in.

We received our travel docs without it.

Everything was fine with my January 9th sailing info until I linked someone's booking number and cabin number to mine. I know that all of my info and her info is entered and correct and this is what shows on my page. Not worried but it is frustrating.

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 10-15-05 https www msccruisesusa com.jpg