Room Service

Mrs Wally

1 hour ago, Bazrat said:

Err you could try walking  and getting it than pretend it was delivered 

Err so that is yet another reduction in service, yet more dumbing down. Why don’t we go into the galley and cook our own breakfast, that’s the next obvious step surely?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eglesbrech said:

Err so that is yet another reduction in service, yet more dumbing down. Why don’t we go into the galley and cook our own breakfast, that’s the next obvious step surely?

Your right falling standards every where you look but saying that we had a brilliant cruise, didn’t miss the turndown wasn’t bothered about room service, coffee just drank it and for all the other falling standards we have booked another cruise with P&O 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bazrat said:

Your right falling standards every where you look but saying that we had a brilliant cruise, didn’t miss the turndown wasn’t bothered about room service, coffee just drank it and for all the other falling standards we have booked another cruise with P&O 

That's called the galley tour.For 10 quid extra you get a masterclass from the egg and bacon chef and get to take out a sample.

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Eglesbrech said:

They do that already on Britannia.  I think its called The Cookery Club.

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Bazrat said:

Err you could try walking  and getting it than pretend it was delivered 

Just got our cabin allocated for Ventura next month.  Lido deck.  Won't even have to use the stairs!!

Wondered what it's like on the Lido deck.  Will now get to find out.  Might even have a burger and fries on the balcony in the afternoon.

2 hours ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Just got our cabin allocated for Ventura next month.  Lido deck.  Won't even have to use the stairs!!

Wondered what it's like on the Lido deck.  Will now get to find out.  Might even have a burger and fries on the balcony in the afternoon.

You might be next to the grill.You could lean over and help yourself.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Sorry to say the lido deck is closed for the foreseeable future, but don’t worry you can order room service for your burger and fries.

me being a total carnivore i when to get me and the beloved some burger and fries, but I spotted a vegetarian variety I thought she would like to give it a try, actually I enjoyed the burger after the look of disgust my beloved gave me when I gave it to her.